Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Figueroa-Magsayo: Three Fight Countdown Show To Be Streamed on Showtime Portals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Figueroa-Magsayo: Three Fight Countdown Show To Be Streamed on Showtime Portals

A jam-packed lineup featuring a former title challenger and U.S. Olympian, a top prospect in his toughest test to date and an emerging unbeaten super lightweight will highlight the Showtime Boxing Countdown live streaming presentation this Saturday, March 4 in a Premier Boxing Champions event from Toyota Arena in Ontario, Calif.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I feel like it’s a damn job to have to watch Terrell Gausha!!!

Comment

Writer - please change this as this is a virtually impossible time! "The lineup kicks off at 6:30 p.m. ET/3:30"

Comment

Is Magsayo ready for that workhorse Figueroa? He'll get busy in this fight from start to finish.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
          I feel like it’s a damn job to have to watch Terrell Gausha!!!
          You got that right! Gausha, is such a safety first fighter that he could make you swear off of watching the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

You got that right! Gausha, is such a safety first fighter that he could make you swear off of watching the sport.
            No doubt. It’s an effing struggle to watch. I try to bypass if possible. He’s on my do NOT watch list

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post

No doubt. It’s an effing struggle to watch. I try to bypass if possible. He’s on my do NOT watch list
              Gaushua needs to change his style, become more assertive in his fight's, otherwise he won't be adding follower's to his fan base.
              The bottom line in boxing is you've got to be entertaining, besides being successful, in order to be must see TV.

Comment

Working...
              X