Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Navarrete vs. Wilson, Barboza vs. Pedraza - Face-Offs at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SteveM
    replied
    Good analysis and call mate

Leave a comment:

• Sctrojan
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveM View Post

I thought Zorrita is like a C+ guy? Pedraza has been competitive with proven B or B- guys? Am I missing something? I just see him being that much sharper then Barboza
    Admittedly, ive haven't seen any other fights of Zorrita other than his fight with Cano but resume aside,he looked pretty polished/skilled in there,with some pop. Even in his loss, I was just as impressed with him as i was.Barboza,Torrez Jr and G. Muratalla that night.

But this is more about where Barboza is at, rather than Danielito. At this point in thier careers,i think Barboza's youth/talent will exploit Pedrazas age,carrying him to victory here.

Leave a comment:

• SteveM
    replied
    Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

Yes sir,can't wait. Was there ringside when Barboza beat Zorrita. Hell of a performance against a pretty dangerous guy and showed some balls in that final round. Hope he makes a statement here and finally lands that Teo fight!
    I thought Zorrita is like a C+ guy? Pedraza has been competitive with proven B or B- guys? Am I missing something? I just see him being that much sharper then Barboza

Leave a comment:

• BlackRobb
    replied
    Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

Yes sir,can't wait. Was there ringside when Barboza beat Zorrita. Hell of a performance against a pretty dangerous guy and showed some balls in that final round. Hope he makes a statement here and finally lands that Teo fight!
    Lopez will never fight anyone with a pulse at 140.

Leave a comment:

• Feroz
    replied
    Wilson looks like a light welterweight fighting at 130. Interested to see how a rejuvenated Navarrete will perform at a higher weight class, last time he was gassing against Baez due to a bad weight cut.

Richard Torrez is finally stepping up his competition, although his opponent is coming off from a loss. He should be fighting Sonny Conto.

Arnold Barboza vs Jose Pedraza is honestly the best fight in the card, I think that Barboza will pull the win but have to wait and see the results in Friday.

Leave a comment:

• Chris Hanson
    replied
    Navarette is fighting Channing Tatum. Barboza is fighting Andrew Tate?
    SteveM SteveM likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Sctrojan
    replied
    Originally posted by KING S.O.G View Post
    Barboza-Pedraza is the most intriguing fight of the evening
    KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Leave a comment:

• steeve steel
    replied
    Wilson is huuuuuge!

Leave a comment:

• Regge
    replied
    What do we know if this Wilson guy is he any good?

Leave a comment:

• Corelone
    replied
    Pedraza should get a front seat at the PR day parade. That being said, he's been at the top level too long.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X