Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis-Emmanuel Tagoe Set For Shakur Stevenson Undercard April 8 In Newark

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis-Emmanuel Tagoe Set For Shakur Stevenson Undercard April 8 In Newark

Keyshawn Davis will face another durable lightweight in the first 10-round fight of his career. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that the undefeated 135-pound prospect will encounter Emmanuel Tagoe on April 8 at Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey. ESPN will televise Davis-Tagoe as the opener of a telecast that will feature Newark native Shakur Stevenson, who is expected to battle Japan's Shuichiro Yoshino in the 12-round main event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Davis is going to have to cut off the ring vs Tagoe because once he gets hit Tagoe gonna put his track shoes on & pull a Usin Bolt but good step up fight for Keyshawn fighting a top 20 lightweight
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Good step fight and good matchmaking. TR always know how to match their prospects.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Davis stops Togoe. Ryan hasn't looked the same since he was Campbelled. Aware, if not gunshy.

Comment

Tagoe is pretty horrible. Idk if that's supposed to be a good name or something?

Comment

For where he's at in his early career it's a good match up, no complaints from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Tagoe is pretty horrible. Idk if that's supposed to be a good name or something?
              It's good matchmaking, he'll need to show he's the ability/skills to deal with a runner (it's an important style to get experience against). And so they can compare him against Garcia.
              Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

I don't want to see Tagoe in with another big name opponent after the way he stank up the joint in the Ryan Garcia fight. Shamelessly running and holding all night. After the 1st round felt Ryan's power and didn't even try to win any rounds was content going into survival mode and losing every round. He might give Davis rounds but unless Tagoe changes his approach (which I doubt he will) this could be a ugly boring fight.
                Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

I think Davis will cut off the ring and KO Tagoe, Keyshawn has much better footwork and athleticism than Ryan. Tagoe won't be able to elude him for the entire fight.

Comment

Easy as hell fight for a slick fast boxer puncher, it’s rounds but no t much more! I would prefer he fight Bob Hope hell.

Comment

Working...
                    X