Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Makes Weight On 2nd Attempt Ahead Of Undisputed Clash With Paul Butler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Makes Weight On 2nd Attempt Ahead Of Undisputed Clash With Paul Butler

Naoya Inoue overcame a brief scare to move forward in his quest to create history. The three-division and reigning lineal/WBA/WBC/IBF bantamweight champion needed two tries to make weight for his undisputed championship with WBO titlist Paul Butler. Both boxers ultimately hit the mark ahead of a fight that--barring a draw or No-Contest--will crown the first-ever undisputed champion in the three- or four-belt era.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully he moves up after this and gets things really heated up!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle SneakyTouch View Post
      Hopefully he moves up after this and gets things really heated up!
      ———
      Indeed. Inoue does not a tune- up. I hope he goes after all the belt holders at 122 and unifies there too.

Comment

Inoue should focus on staying at bantamweight and dominating. No purpose in going to 122 until he can get Estrada in the ring.

Comment

at 122 after this could be interesting. Him vs fulton or MJ are good fights to make

Comment

Inoue is going to end up like Arguello. Great power in the lower weights, but as he keeps moving up, he's going to face someone that he can't ko

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
              Inoue should focus on staying at bantamweight and dominating. No purpose in going to 122 until he can get Estrada in the ring.
              Does Inoue murder Estrada?

Comment

Originally posted by nghtmr111 View Post

Does Inoue murder Estrada?
                Probably, but we need ATGs to face one another so we don't get "Inoue vs Estrada at 118" threads 20 years from now
                garfios garfios nghtmr111 nghtmr111 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post

Probably, but we need ATGs to face one another so we don't get "Inoue vs Estrada at 118" threads 20 years from now
                  Hell yeah!

I don't exactly have a pick or an answer for this fight... Which is why I asked you the question.

I'm not counting Estrada out, but that definitely wouldn't be an easy task, beating Inoue.

But great response and I agree 100% !!!
                  TheIronMike TheIronMike likes this.

Comment

Doe's anyone know how I can watch this in the UK?

Comment

Working...
                    X