Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley, Froch, Marquez Announced For Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Really weak boxer selection this year , but tim ryan and joe goosen definitely deserve there induction , but not going to go next year for this group

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyShellSlick View Post

Show me a post with someone saying Porter is a HOFer.

You won't because your 3rd world tendencies won't allow you to do any kind of work.
        Oh my, spicy stuff. This makes a lot sense now. Exactly what are these 3rd world tendencies sir? Please, explain or is that being 3rd world of me?

Comment

yep..............congrats

Comment

Not the strongest class, Marquez, had a hell of a trilogy across from Vazquez. I don't count that bulls**t 4th fight, but getting in because he's Juan Manuel's bro to me.

Froch had some good fights, however never did anything very special, maybe had he won the S6 tourney instead of getting shut out I'd get it.

Bradley, a nice guy, the kind of guy promoters can push as one of the "good guys" of the sport. However the Paquiao business is what he's mostly remembered for, only a 2 division champ, nothing really great at either weight.
            Rip Chudd Rip Chudd likes this.

Comment

Undeserving class... just skip until next time if anything...

Comment

U gotta put Bradley in the hall of fame. Because if they don't make a plaster cast of his big ass cement mixer head for future generations to see, it would be a travesty and an injustice to boxing

Comment

Only Froch is an ATG here. The rest don't come close to being worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                    Bradley the only one of the three I would consider Hall of Fame worthy.
                    exactly what has bradley done in his career that makes him a hall of famer?

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post

exactly what has bradley done in his career that makes him a hall of famer?
                      Beat two hof fighters, one an atg. We all thought it was a garbage decision but that is what his record shows. As i also mentioned, it doesn't seem like a big deal now but that win over alexander was considered big.

Comment

Working...
                      X