Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Demetrius Andrade, Demond Nicholson - Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

See, there you go again with the kind of slow but arrogant responses. I can't figure out if its an act or you actually have a learning disability, so I will try my best to empathize with your limitations just in case.

There was no ducking from Charlo and you know it, or a regular thinking person would. De la Hoya tried to steal the fight and go around Haymon by offering Jermall 10 million to fight Cinnabon on DAZN. If Charlo would have accepted the terms, then he would have been cut off from working with Haymon, PBC, and Showtime for all future fights. This would have been extremely stupid, knowing that he and his Lions Only promotional company were signed to an exclusive contract with Showtime with Haymon as the advisor for negotiations. He refused, as he should have, to ensure his future rather than giving in to short-sighted greed.

Haymon had already been working on a Ginger fight that would pay him more, including a PPV percentage., just as he offered to Clenelo later of 100 million to fight Charlo and Benavidez, which Cinnabon turned down to fight GGG and Bivol for less. He thought that he was taking the easier route until Bivol whooped his ass.

This doesn't excuse Ginger from ducking Charlo on multiple occasions when Jermall was his mandatory and the WBC gave him the franchise belt to avoid him. He moved up, duck, fought Kovalev, came back down, duck, fought GGG, then saw the easy pickings at SMW when Benavidez lost his belt on the scale, and chose to go that route, duck.

Also, you are incorrect, again, in stating that Smith was not involved in the WBSS when Benavidez fought Gavril. The WBC originally demanded a fight between Callum Smith and Anthony Dirrell for the vacant belt. Smith couldn't take the fight because of his commitment to the WBSS, so he was replaced with Benavidez. Dirrell suffered an injury during training, and was replaced with Gavril. No need for apologies, I know your limitations stand in the way of facts.

You also stated that the upper echelon of the super middleweight division is comprised of European fighters, especially lately. Well, Benavidez is in the top spot for a mandatory fight in the WBC with Plant second, the same holds true for Morrell in the WBA with Plant second, and the IBF has Scull first with Plant and Berlanga following. Tell me how?

Your opinions are beyond biased, but I enjoy your passion. Carry on valiant soldier.
    you have the audacity to consistently say your smart ass "carry on valiant solider" whilst riding for Haymon and PBC when you know full well they're and have been ducking any competition unless it's in house as you've proven by this very post and you've gone on to justify absolutely laughable.

As for 68 and European fighters apparently you're to dense to understand the nuances in language when I've said every time I've mentioned it things like "practically, pretty much, so on and so forth".

And in recent years as in the last 20 years or so there has been what!? like 7 Americans who've held a held at SMW altogether and more Europeans in one sanctioning body alone held more belts...

As for Smith and the WBSS your full of shít yet again, he wasn't even going to join the WBSS if he got an immediate shot at Dirrell but that's besides the point because Dirrell was originally going to go into the WBSS but of course his poisonous team convinced him otherwise.

I remember it clear as day they were due to fight on Sept 9 and Dirrell and his team of idiots tried to move the date and venue from Sept 9 in Carson to Sept 8 in Flint and they had to wait on the WBC...
    Last edited by Boro; 12-08-2022, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

I didn't say he didn't cheat you windowlicker, I said him and dom followed UKAD rules that aren't synonyms, apparently that's a bit too much for you to wrap your head around though.
      VADA testing was being used for the fight you moron. UKAD rules didn't apply. So no matter how many times you stupidly repeat that as an excuse you still look just as dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

As I stated, this isn’t about Canelo’s already established legacy and HOF career. Canelo has accomplished more in two years than Doo Doo has in his entire career. This is about Doo Doo and his wasted career. Having never fought a champion or a FORMER champion. Doo Doo, who has dodged more than his share of real challenges, who has fought literally no one his entire career, who has wasted his entire peak waiting on the grand Canelo payday, who says he deserves it having done nothing his entire career, who will retire a complete unknown in boxing history.

This is who is the subject of the discussion. Doo Doo and his wasted talent, not Canelo, not Charlo…..Doo Doo.
        U would never call that man Doo Doo to his face. Or spar one round with him lol

Comment

There was no ducking from Charlo and you know it, or a regular thinking person would.

Andrade calls Jerms out, Jerms says "soon" and "when you get your stuff together". Well, they got 7M as an opener ---> then crickets.

One of the Jerms say they want to fight, right here! But does the fight ever happen?​

Signed in 2015, but Jerms fought Vanes instdead. Welcome to Andrade's Duck Hunt!
          Last edited by War Room; 12-09-2022, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Andrade calls Jerms out, Jerms says "soon" and "when you get your stuff together". Well, they got 7M as an opener ---> then crickets.

One of the Jerms say they want to fight, right here! But does the fight ever happen?​

Signed in 2015, but Jerms fought Vanes instdead. Welcome to Andrade's Duck Hunt!
            Just as a point of reference, in the first clip, that's Jermall at the post fight press conference after he knocked out J-Rock. After, he says soon, he says, "We're both undefeated, right?" Andrade immediately says, "You guys are beneath me. "

The reason this is important is because, as you stated, Andrade was signed to fight his brother, Jermell. The fight never happened because Andrade felt like he was above them at the time, and rather than face Jermell, he vacated his belt and sat out for almost 2 years. He ducked.

The Charlos became the top up and comers and acquired belts, money, and notoriety, while Andrade sat on the sidelines watching their climb. Once he decided to come back, maybe his funds were starting to dwindle, he came looking for a payday, and a way to set himself up for the Cinnabon fight. The Charlos no longer needed him to build their careers, and said that they wouldn't fight him, similar to how Spence did with Thurman, because he refused to fight Jermell when he felt that he was above them. Its been years now, and Andrade has come to Showtime, so I'm sure that's a part of the grand scheme.

Comment

Just as a point of reference, in the first clip, that's Jermall at the post fight press conference after he knocked out J-Rock. After, he says soon, he says, "We're both undefeated, right?" Andrade immediately says, "You guys are beneath me. "

The reason this is important is because, as you stated, Andrade was signed to fight his brother, Jermell. The fight never happened because Andrade felt like he was above them at the time, and rather than face Jermell, he vacated his belt and sat out for almost 2 years. He ducked.

The Charlos became the top up and comers and acquired belts, money, and notoriety, while Andrade sat on the sidelines watching their climb. Once he decided to come back, maybe his funds were starting to dwindle, he came looking for a payday, and a way to set himself up for the Cinnabon fight. The Charlos no longer needed him to build their careers, and said that they wouldn't fight him, similar to how Spence did with Thurman, because he refused to fight Jermell when he felt that he was above them. Its been years now, and Andrade has come to Showtime, so I'm sure that's a part of the grand scheme.
              There was a fiasco with Roc Nation so it's nothing to do with being beneath, YDKSAB.

Charlo's career are trash.

Jerms ducked Andrade, facts.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post

U would never call that man Doo Doo to his face. Or spar one round with him lol
                Spar no, you are correct. Engage in a physical match that isn’t sparring? No issue. I don’t fight on my feet. It all goes to the ground. However as a Marine veteran I have no issue at all saying it to his face. This is not an overstatement but I fear NO MAN. Although, he’s done nothing to me personally that would call for physical violence. Doo Doo is in reference to his nonexistent career. Yes, Doo Doo aptly applies.

Comment

I have no clue who either of these guys are.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Spar no, you are correct. Engage in a physical match that isn’t sparring? No issue. I don’t fight on my feet. It all goes to the ground. However as a Marine veteran I have no issue at all saying it to his face. This is not an overstatement but I fear NO MAN. Although, he’s done nothing to me personally that would call for physical violence. Doo Doo is in reference to his nonexistent career. Yes, Doo Doo aptly applies.
                    In a ring even with 18 oz. gloves on, Doo doo as u call him, could turn u into a vegetable in less than 30 seconds. You'd pee down ur leg and have a large bowel movement. U would have 2 permanent wall eyes- ur left eye looking left and ur right eye looking right. U would need a private CNA to wipe ur mouth after every bite.And u would have a colostomy bag and have to use those blue sponge toothbrushes

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post

In a ring even with 18 oz. gloves on, Doo doo as u call him, could turn u into a vegetable in less than 30 seconds. You'd pee down ur leg and have a large bowel movement. U would have 2 permanent wall eyes- ur left eye looking left and ur right eye looking right. U would need a private CNA to wipe ur mouth after every bite.And u would have a colostomy bag and have to use those blue sponge toothbrushes
                      Wishful thinking but try again. I take fights to the ground and quick. One thing I’ve found with boxers (save a few) take one to the ground and they flounder like a fish on land. Trust me, my training and real life military experiences…nothing scares me and nothing surprises me. I’ve seen death and watched it stare me in the face. I know pain, extreme and excruciating pain. I’m not a robot. I am human as is Doo Doo. You will not mentally break me. Ask mighty Bowe how Marine Corps BOOT CAMP worked out for him.

You’re obviously emotionally attached. Some of you celebutard fanatics put FAR too much into a sports figure. None of what you say would be the outcome. You’re barking up the wrong tree.
                      Last edited by Boxingfanatic75; 12-10-2022, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X