Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Demetrius Andrade, Demond Nicholson - Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boro View Post

Yes Smith so mediocre he's actually beat reigning defending champions, same with BJS unlike the guy you're white knighting for in Andrade...

I don't care about your theories on who wins fights either... none of them have achieved anything regardless of you noshing them off.

As for BJS "juicing" the nasal spray was allowed up until fight night in UKAD rules, him and Dom probably just followed the UKAD rules it's not difficult to comprehend.

And as for "clamoring" for fights, just like all the puddings you listed most of them were just waiting on a Canelo payday and unwilling to risk fighting people with a pulse again it's not difficult to understand now is it but unlike your list of puddings they actually done something firstly? or maybe it is for you.

P.S. I've also noticed you're very selective with what you decide to respond to because it doesn't fit your narrative e.g. the Benavidez, Gavril fight, Mall being called out by Mell live on insta so on and so forth...
    Bull*hit. He was caught cheating and there is far more to it than that. They knew the VADA rules. The "Nasal spray" lie is something his team used to cover it up. If he did nothing wrong they wouldn't have canceled the fight.

https://www.essentiallysports.com/bo...led-drug-test/

The unbeaten boxer claimed it resulted from him using a common decongestant nasal spray, and therefore, he was unaware of the substance. However, there is also another aspect to consider in this situation.

The governing bodies in the UK do not ban the stimulant, Oxilofrine, except for fight nights. This means that the fighter can use it out of competition to enhance his physical attributes. Moreover, Oxilofrine is a substance that helps in burning fat and reducing weight. Therefore, it is useful for a fighter to make weight before a fight.

Last edited by joseph5620; 12-07-2022, 01:56 PM.
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

You're starting to give me the impression that you're a tad bit slow, with just a touch of arrogance that you use to disguise it, or maybe you're making it appear as such purposely. Anyway, I responded to the brother call out, but here, Jermell was upset with Jermall because he wanted him to move up and fight Benavidez. He felt like it was making him appear soft by not fighting him after all the back and forth shxt talking between David and the Charlos. He also felt like Mall was waiting on Canelo rather than moving up to fight Benavidez, and fighting his mandatory fights made him appear as if he didn't want the real smoke. Jermell didn't like how his brother was being perceived by the public and was emotionally calling him out to take actions.

Jermall didn't want to move up because his goal was to become undisputed at 160 first. But as I stated before, GGG ducked him, and Cinnabon ducked, moved up, came back to fight GGG, and ducked again.

Now, in response to Benavidez fighting Gavril instead of Smith, that's a very easy question to answer. It was originally supposed to Smith, but he was involved in the WBSS. So, you never answered my question about naming anyone of stature that Smith has beaten outside of the UK.
      Charlo ducked the offer sent by Canelo De Le Hoya and his brother confirmed it.

Not only that he moved up, fought a cripple, a reality show contestant new to the division, and Hogan who was new to the division, and a sloppy losing effort against Korobov. He looked somewhat decent against a never was Derevyanchenko but at that point Canelo was gone from the division so let's be realistic he'd done nothing at 60...

You didn't ask me a question simpleton, and as i stated to you Europeans have practically ruled the SMW division since inception similar to cruiserweight it's rarely ever got Americans doing anything in the division especially in recent years so the question is redundant.

I could ask the same exact thing of Charlo and it would actually be pertinent because 160 is actually a historic division and isn't pretty much dominated by one region of the world it has people from all over the world actively participating and in the upper echelons...

And no Smith wasn't in WBSS or had his fight with Skoglund until after Benavidez, Gavril yet again an excuse for another PBC fighter...

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

Bull*hit. He was caught cheating and there is far more to it than that. They knew the VADA rules. The "Nasal spray" lie is something his team used to cover it up. If he did nothing wrong they wouldn't have canceled the fight.

https://www.essentiallysports.com/bo...led-drug-test/

The unbeaten boxer claimed it resulted from him using a common decongestant nasal spray, and therefore, he was unaware of the substance. However, there is also another aspect to consider in this situation.

The governing bodies in the UK do not ban the stimulant, Oxilofrine, except for fight nights. This means that the fighter can use it out of competition to enhance his physical attributes. Moreover, Oxilofrine is a substance that helps in burning fat and reducing weight. Therefore, it is useful for a fighter to make weight before a fight.

So you quote me claiming bullshít only to prove me right, well done son, you're a genius i'm impressed.

Comment

Charlo ducked the offer sent by Canelo De Le Hoya and his brother confirmed it.

Not only that he moved up, fought a cripple, a reality show contestant new to the division, and Hogan who was new to the division, and a sloppy losing effort against Korobov. He looked somewhat decent against a never was Derevyanchenko but at that point Canelo was gone from the division so let's be realistic he'd done nothing at 60...

You didn't ask me a question simpleton, and as i stated to you Europeans have practically ruled the SMW division since inception similar to cruiserweight it's rarely ever got Americans doing anything in the division especially in recent years so the question is redundant.

I could ask the same exact thing of Charlo and it would actually be pertinent because 160 is actually a historic division and isn't pretty much dominated by one region of the world it has people from all over the world actively participating and in the upper echelons...

And no Smith wasn't in WBSS or had his fight with Skoglund until after Benavidez, Gavril yet again an excuse for another PBC fighter...
          See, there you go again with the kind of slow but arrogant responses. I can't figure out if its an act or you actually have a learning disability, so I will try my best to empathize with your limitations just in case.

There was no ducking from Charlo and you know it, or a regular thinking person would. De la Hoya tried to steal the fight and go around Haymon by offering Jermall 10 million to fight Cinnabon on DAZN. If Charlo would have accepted the terms, then he would have been cut off from working with Haymon, PBC, and Showtime for all future fights. This would have been extremely stupid, knowing that he and his Lions Only promotional company were signed to an exclusive contract with Showtime with Haymon as the advisor for negotiations. He refused, as he should have, to ensure his future rather than giving in to short-sighted greed.

Haymon had already been working on a Ginger fight that would pay him more, including a PPV percentage., just as he offered to Clenelo later of 100 million to fight Charlo and Benavidez, which Cinnabon turned down to fight GGG and Bivol for less. He thought that he was taking the easier route until Bivol whooped his ass.

This doesn't excuse Ginger from ducking Charlo on multiple occasions when Jermall was his mandatory and the WBC gave him the franchise belt to avoid him. He moved up, duck, fought Kovalev, came back down, duck, fought GGG, then saw the easy pickings at SMW when Benavidez lost his belt on the scale, and chose to go that route, duck.

Also, you are incorrect, again, in stating that Smith was not involved in the WBSS when Benavidez fought Gavril. The WBC originally demanded a fight between Callum Smith and Anthony Dirrell for the vacant belt. Smith couldn't take the fight because of his commitment to the WBSS, so he was replaced with Benavidez. Dirrell suffered an injury during training, and was replaced with Gavril. No need for apologies, I know your limitations stand in the way of facts.

You also stated that the upper echelon of the super middleweight division is comprised of European fighters, especially lately. Well, Benavidez is in the top spot for a mandatory fight in the WBC with Plant second, the same holds true for Morrell in the WBA with Plant second, and the IBF has Scull first with Plant and Berlanga following. Tell me how?

Your opinions are beyond biased, but I enjoy your passion. Carry on valiant soldier.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Doo doo has beaten the former World champion ___________ (fill in the blank)….

wasted career, waiting on a payday that will never come, will never make HOF, will be a fart in the wind upon retirement.

Game over
            Canelo said he'll never fight Boo boo. Said he was "a horrible fighter". But then he fights guys like Rocky Fielding and Avni Yildirim, Chavez jr who smokes the best kush that money can buy, and an old drunken Kovalev who was a shell of his old self. Is that Boo Boo's fault that dudes are making all kinda excuses not to fight? Charlo is fighting mismatch after mismatch. He's 32-0, but who has he fought? I'm going to name all the fighters he fought whose names have any familiarity to the average boxing fan whatsoever: in 2015, he fought a 42 year old Cornelius K9 Bundrage. Austin Trout in 2016, Julian Wiiliams in 2016, Matt Korobov in 2018, Brandon Adams from the Contender in 2019, Sergiy Derevyanchenko in 2020. And in his last fight in 2021, he was in a life or death struggle against a lower tier guy who was just KO'd in 3 rounds against Carlos Adames. Yes, Charlo is a good fighter, but these are all the names he's fought in his whole entire career. And just like Canelo, he won't fight Boo Boo! So how is Boo Boo's resume any worse?
            Last edited by archiemoore1; 12-07-2022, 10:00 PM.

Comment

So you quote me claiming bullshít only to prove me right, well done son, you're a genius i'm impressed.
              He broke the rules and cheated. You said he didn't. In other words you lied. Be impressed by your own stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post

Canelo said he'll never fight Boo boo. Said he was "a horrible fighter". But then he fights guys like Rocky Fielding and Avni Yildirim, Chavez jr who smokes the best kush that money can buy, and an old drunken Kovalev who was a shell of his old self. Is that Boo Boo's fault that dudes are making all kinda excuses not to fight? Charlo is fighting mismatch after mismatch. He's 32-0, but who has he fought? I'm going to name all the fighters he fought whose names have any familiarity to the average boxing fan whatsoever: in 2015, he fought a 42 year old Cornelius K9 Bundrage. Austin Trout in 2016, Julian Wiiliams in 2016, Matt Korobov in 2018, Brandon Adams from the Contender in 2019, Sergiy Derevyanchenko in 2020. And in his last fight in 2021, he was in a life or death struggle against a lower tier guy who was just KO'd in 3 rounds against Carlos Adames. Yes, Charlo is a good fighter, but these are all the names he's fought in his whole entire career. And just like Canelo, he won't fight Boo Boo! So how is Boo Boo's resume any worse?
                This isn’t about Charlo, who isn’t any better. This isn’t about Canelo who is already a first ballot HOF lock. This is about Doo Doo who just recently ducked his mandatory to jump up in weight class to do what? That’s right, continue waiting on that Canelo payday while he continues to fight cans.

Doo doo is a wasted talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

This isn’t about Charlo, who isn’t any better. This isn’t about Canelo who is already a first ballot HOF lock. This is about Doo Doo who just recently ducked his mandatory to jump up in weight class to do what? That’s right, continue waiting on that Canelo payday while he continues to fight cans.

Doo doo is a wasted talent.
                  Seems like u have blinders on for Clenbuterello, who is doing plenty of avoiding as we speak

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post

Seems like u have blinders on for Clenbuterello, who is doing plenty of avoiding as we speak
                    As I stated, this isn’t about Canelo’s already established legacy and HOF career. Canelo has accomplished more in two years than Doo Doo has in his entire career. This is about Doo Doo and his wasted career. Having never fought a champion or a FORMER champion. Doo Doo, who has dodged more than his share of real challenges, who has fought literally no one his entire career, who has wasted his entire peak waiting on the grand Canelo payday, who says he deserves it having done nothing his entire career, who will retire a complete unknown in boxing history.

This is who is the subject of the discussion. Doo Doo and his wasted talent, not Canelo, not Charlo…..Doo Doo.
                    Last edited by Boxingfanatic75; 12-08-2022, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

He broke the rules and cheated. You said he didn't. In other words you lied. Be impressed by your own stupidity.
                      I didn't say he didn't cheat you windowlicker, I said him and dom followed UKAD rules that aren't synonyms, apparently that's a bit too much for you to wrap your head around though.

Comment

Working...
                      X