Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Demetrius Andrade, Demond Nicholson - Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Trust me, no one is scared of Doo Doo. He hasn’t beaten a world champion in his entire career. Doo Doo will be forgotten almost immediately when he retires and will be devoid of HOF accolades.
      He's already forgotten lets face it, sometimes I see Andrade vs some Karen and remember that he still fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

I don't even like Andrade, but because he signed with Hearn and DAZN at the time, he was supposed to be the GLOBAL fighter that would put domestic fighters on the radar by opposing them. He was supposed to fight Billie Joe, but Saunders felt the need to juice up before taking on that type of smoke. Smith is mediocre at best, just name anyone of stature that he's beaten outside of the UK.
        Charlo's brother called him out out for continuing to fight mandatory fights, but the facts remain that none of the other champions, outside of Andrade who I just explained, would take the fight.

You can call it it Xenophobic or whatever you wish, but rankings, as you can see with Ryder right now, are manipulated by corruption and avoidance. Fact is that Smith, Fielding, or Billie Joe would get their heads knocked off of their shoulders by most of the guys that I've stated, otherwise they would clamoring for the fights. Cinnabon takes advantage of you defenders of the mid-tier by breaking their faces and looking invincible, while staying far away from the risks. But, carry on you valiant soldier.
        Yes Smith so mediocre he's actually beat reigning defending champions, same with BJS unlike the guy you're white knighting for in Andrade...

I don't care about your theories on who wins fights either... none of them have achieved anything regardless of you noshing them off.

As for BJS "juicing" the nasal spray was allowed up until fight night in UKAD rules, him and Dom probably just followed the UKAD rules it's not difficult to comprehend.

And as for "clamoring" for fights, just like all the puddings you listed most of them were just waiting on a Canelo payday and unwilling to risk fighting people with a pulse again it's not difficult to understand now is it but unlike your list of puddings they actually done something firstly? or maybe it is for you.

P.S. I've also noticed you're very selective with what you decide to respond to because it doesn't fit your narrative e.g. the Benavidez, Gavril fight, Mall being called out by Mell live on insta so on and so forth...
        Last edited by Boro; 12-07-2022, 04:49 AM.

Comment

doo doo this and that! none of this matters. haymon has the draw at 168 as he does at 154. all of these guys are in their 30s. there is no reason with him over at pbc the fights can't happen. if they don't this is haymon again holding guys up for canelo. he blocked charlo from going over to dazn for 10 million. will he block in the in network fight? they told him all these years just like those fools at 147 told crawford come to our side of the street. he's pbc now
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KidDinamita View Post

He's already forgotten let’s face it, sometimes I see Andrade vs some Karen and remember that he still fights.
            Lol so true. Almost GRJ like.

Comment

Lol so true. Almost GRJ like.
              Here you are still talking about him, ten years later, can't get his meat out your mouth.
              Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

Yes Smith so mediocre he's actually beat reigning defending champions, same with BJS unlike the guy you're white knighting for in Andrade...

I don't care about your theories on who wins fights either... none of them have achieved anything regardless of you noshing them off.

As for BJS "juicing" the nasal spray was allowed up until fight night in UKAD rules, him and Dom probably just followed the UKAD rules it's not difficult to comprehend.

And as for "clamoring" for fights, just like all the puddings you listed most of them were just waiting on a Canelo payday and unwilling to risk fighting people with a pulse again it's not difficult to understand now is it but unlike your list of puddings they actually done something firstly? or maybe it is for you.

P.S. I've also noticed you're very selective with what you decide to respond to because it doesn't fit your narrative e.g. the Benavidez, Gavril fight, Mall being called out by Mell live on insta so on and so forth...
                You're starting to give me the impression that you're a tad bit slow, with just a touch of arrogance that you use to disguise it, or maybe you're making it appear as such purposely. Anyway, I responded to the brother call out, but here, Jermell was upset with Jermall because he wanted him to move up and fight Benavidez. He felt like it was making him appear soft by not fighting him after all the back and forth shxt talking between David and the Charlos. He also felt like Mall was waiting on Canelo rather than moving up to fight Benavidez, and fighting his mandatory fights made him appear as if he didn't want the real smoke. Jermell didn't like how his brother was being perceived by the public and was emotionally calling him out to take actions.

Jermall didn't want to move up because his goal was to become undisputed at 160 first. But as I stated before, GGG ducked him, and Cinnabon ducked, moved up, came back to fight GGG, and ducked again.

Now, in response to Benavidez fighting Gavril instead of Smith, that's a very easy question to answer. It was originally supposed to Smith, but he was involved in the WBSS. So, you never answered my question about naming anyone of stature that Smith has beaten outside of the UK.

Comment

Trust me, no one is scared of Doo Doo. He hasn’t beaten a world champion in his entire career. Doo Doo will be forgotten almost immediately when he retires and will be devoid of HOF accolades.
                  Canelo and "Big Simpin" Charlo both ran for well over a decade, comparable to the length of time Amir Khan fled from Kell Brook

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post

Canelo and "Big Simpin" Charlo both ran for well over a decade, comparable to the length of time Amir Khan fled from Kell Brook
                    Doo doo has beaten the former World champion ___________ (fill in the blank)….

wasted career, waiting on a payday that will never come, will never make HOF, will be a fart in the wind upon retirement.

Game over

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyShellSlick View Post

Here you are still talking about him, ten years later, can't get his meat out your mouth.
                      You sure like chasing me from post to post lol. I think you need some emotional therapy. We got ourselves another Tommy tough town.

Comment

Working...
                      X