Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: There Is Currently No Reason ... That The Eubank-Benn Fight Should Not Take Place

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We thought that Jon Jones dick pills excuse was bad. Now we have Benn with vag pills.
    Mario040481 Mario040481 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tag, You're Hit View Post
      To me, it's ultimately up to Eubank to go through with or not. Risk/reward. And he should get a good chunk of change if he decides not to go through with it. If Benn popped with UKAD that's a different story, rules being rules. Like it or not, Eubank wants the payday and if he can get a few extra pounds in his bank account along with adding a few extra pounds to his frame than contracted for the weigh-in - feeling he's the naturally bigger and more experienced man - let the man earn is paycheck. They mutually agreed to VADA; they can mutually agree to not consider VADA.
      That's how I feel also. Yeah it's fuked up and this loophole needs to be closed so it doesn't happen in the future. But they can't pick and choose who they want and don't want to punish and what rules tonfollow and not follow. Reminds me a lot of the Watson case. Everyone knew the dude is a scumbag. And the NFL wanted the judge to do the NFL's job.

Again dude dirty and I'm not saying he isnt.

Comment

I still don't get it.

BBBofC used UKAD. Passes UKAD testing, fails VADA, VADA aren't officially involved in the fight but require registration for WBC rankings...

Why don't BBBofC just defer to VADA when a fighter is ranked by the WBC? Would prevent this kind of mess, no? Maybe not. Like I said I still don't get it.

Comment

Hearn, Smith, Palmer and the rest of the arrogant matchroom crew just go knocked off their high horse and landed on their arses.... KaRmA

Comment

If they are desperate to make this fight, they need to postpone it until Nov/Dec and let the dust settle and other samples come back to 'prove innocence'.

At least explain to people why it should go ahead. None of this 'can't say anything due to legal reasons' nonsense. Be clear or stop the fight.

Nobody wants to see the fight with the cloud over it. What happens if Benn wins?!

Comment

Same **** that happened with Dillian Whyte. Matchroom cheats getting away with it, as usual!

Comment

LMAO the people criticizing matchroom with tyson fury in their avatar.

Comment

Errrrr...apart from a failed drug test
                  . Eddie was screaming from the roof about jarrell Miller and Billy Joe. Whys it different now. He said himself vada is best in world and now he wants to ignore it. If someone dies in the ring that the only time he'll acknowledge its not right for fight to go on. Its not tennis, lives are at risk with boxing.
                  JLC JLC tokon tokon like this.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                    How about Benn popping positive for a banned substance?

If this goes ahead, what’s the point of VADA testing, or testing in general?
                    It shows the real agenda regarding PED use. Who cares if a guy, that we've already tried to weaken with a weight cut and rehydration clause, gets punches in the head by a guy that's been juicing in the lead up to the fight?

Disgusting.

Comment

Well there are technicalities and everybody involved wants to get paid, not lose money but I'm glad the BBBoC are refusing to sanction it. The integrity of the sport should be a priority.

Comment

Working...
                      X