Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Tests Positive For Clomifene Ahead Of Chris Eubank Jr. Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

Most fighters not named Randamie don't really care if their opponent fails tests because it's money lost if the fight gets cut.

It's really just the media and NSB that react when it happens.
    I think most people care about whether a drugs test is failed. If you don't then I feel more sorry for you.

Comment

Originally posted by M312 View Post
      Yup, UKAD paid off, just like i said.

Comment

Big no-no, Conroid.
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Yup, UKAD paid off, just like i said.
          Presumably you're saying this as a Fury fan because they caught him cheating? Just seeing if you have an angle

Comment

So either Benn is hoping to get pregnant soon or he’s a fkn cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by PICK EM CREW View Post
              Fight going ahead anyway, drug ain't considered a performance enhancer per the Sun (much as I dislike using em as a source their sports articles are generally OK)

Apologies posting from the Pick Em account but I was in the middle of Pick Em stuff when I saw the thread and needed to find out if I should change this weeks' Pick Em or not... couldn't be arsed switching accounts.

Koba
              Daily Mail say that it is performance enhancing.

Clomifene is a powerful female fertility medicine which doubles as a performance enhancer.

It stimulates egg production in women, giving those struggling to conceive the best chance of getting pregnant.

Yet, studies suggest that when given to men as a daily pill, clomiphene triggers the production of testosterone.

Testosterone has a key role in tissue healing, carrying oxygen and nutrients to the injury site, aiding repair. However, it also makes it easier to put on muscle and offers a physical boost, hence why it is a banned substance in the world of athletics.
              Benn is bulking up because he's moving up two weight divisions.

It looks pretty cut and dry to me.

Comment

Lol. Just like when Fury failed he got special protection from the UK drug organisations.

Comment

Originally posted by M312 View Post

Presumably you're saying this as a Fury fan because they caught him cheating? Just seeing if you have an angle
                  I'm telling it how it is. UKAD are corrupt.

Comment

Screenshot_20221005_064946.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
                      Lol. Just like when Fury failed he got special protection from the UK drug organisations.
                      I think fury was only done for cocaine so I would consider that a performance enhoncer that would help him to fight

Comment

Working...
                      X