Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Tests Positive For Clomifene Ahead Of Chris Eubank Jr. Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by paulf View Post

The facts have come out - he failed a drug test. He's a cheater. Fights off.
    Hearn is claiming it's not off and they're fighting (pun intended) to keep it on because UKAD (who BBBofC uses) cleared him.

Comment

• What a scumbag and way to derail an interesting fight. Kid lost a fan in me.
      ukbox ukbox likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post

He tested positive in August under Vada. Then negative under UKAD.

The drugs had probably cleared his system when the UKAD testing tool place. That's why you can fail a drug test and 2 weeks pass the exact same test.
        So he's now drained of his ''advantages''.
        Back to square 1 ?

Just thinking out loud.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post

You have it the wrong way round, he failed the VADA tests and 'passed' the UKAD tests.

You're totally right, UKAD can't be trusted.
          https://www.skysports.com/boxing/new...ar-rivas-fight

https://www.boxingscene.com/dillian-...stance--141178

What's going on with you mate? It's like you've been living in an alternative reality since Fury signed up with Frank Warren!

Comment

• You are responsible for what’s in your system (cough- Canelo/Fury fans) nobody should get a pass. Ban him for two years and he can fk right off. Til they start lifetime banning people this won’t stop. Tired of folks still supporting cheating bastards in a sport that was brutal enough without it.

Comment

• This fight was attached to their family name. now something else is attached to it

Comment

• Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                Damn another black eye for British boxing there have been so many high profile athletes from or based out of the UK that have tested positive in recent years (Tyson Fury, Kid Galahad, Billy Joe Saunders, Dillian Whyte and now Conor Benn)

He used to be a scrawny guy in 2017 when he fought Cole now he's a monster 1 punch KOing someone who had been in there with Spence, Pacquiao and Provodnikov.

Talk about wanting all the advantages: 157 weight limit, rehydration clause and a nice dose of clomifene.
                Why is he making his supposedly new WW superstar jump 2 weight classes to fight a SMW. This fool Hearn is destroying his career to save Dazn. Just like he destroyed AJs ( by not letting him stay with Showtime and fight Wilder for undisputed and become an American PPV star) and Andrade (by resigning him and not letting him fight Jermall and the rest of the PBC MWs and becoming an American star) Danny Jacobs (becoming a Euro gatekeeper fighter instead of becoming a star fighting PBC MWs) Tevin Farmer ( where the hec is he) Devin ( should've been competing with Tank to be a Showtime PPV star under PPVweather promotions) Micheal Hunter (should be with TR) Nikita 'white chocolate' Abaiby (they thought they were going to make him the new triple G) and the list goes on....

Comment

• Originally posted by The Devil Knows Boxing View Post
                  Matchroid has already put out a statement saying Conroid has since passed a doping control test....which obviously is something different. Matchroid fighters like Clenthony Juice-ua have been getting away with this for years.

Does anyone still see a reason to ignore my calls for a Roidcott of ALL Matchroid events and fighters?
                  Pretty clever ol' chap..pretty clever hahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post

You have it the wrong way round, he failed the VADA tests and 'passed' the UKAD tests.

You're totally right, UKAD can't be trusted.
                    Ignore my first response to this. I get it now that you're talking about Conor Benn here. I thought you were on about Dillian Whyte. I should have bolded the part your of comment I was replying to. This part: "this will all get hushed up like Dillian's numerous positive tests."

Comment

• Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Why is he making his supposedly new WW superstar jump 2 weight classes to fight a SMW. This fool Hearn is destroying his career to save Dazn. Just like he destroyed AJs ( by not letting him stay with Showtime and fight Wilder for undisputed and become an American PPV star) and Andrade (by resigning him and not letting him fight Jermall and the rest of the PBC MWs and becoming an American star) Danny Jacobs (becoming a Euro gatekeeper fighter instead of becoming a star fighting PBC MWs) Tevin Farmer ( where the hec is he) Devin ( should've been competing with Tank to be a Showtime PPV star under PPVweather promotions) Micheal Hunter (should be with TR) Nikita 'white chocolate' Abaiby (they thought they were going to make him the new triple G) and the list goes on....
                      I agree with the first part Eddie was sacrificing him for sure.

ukbox ukbox likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X