Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ocampo: I Made A Rookie Mistake Against Spence; Promise That's Not Gonna Happen Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ocampo: I Made A Rookie Mistake Against Spence; Promise That's Not Gonna Happen Again

A brief lack of focus cost Carlos Ocampo dearly during the biggest fight of his career. Pushed against the ropes, Ocampo didn't properly protect himself just before the bell rang to end the first round of his welterweight title fight against Errol Spence Jr. in June 2018. Spence exploited that opening to land a clean left to Ocampo's body, which dropped the previously unbeaten Mexican contender to his gloves and knees.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Don't see this as easy for Fundora even if he does win.

Nobody has been effective attacking Fundora's body. That's Chema's specialty. Spence just beat him at his own game, but that's Spence.

To me that's the real test - can Fundora be hit to the body and if he is, how does he take it from someone that throws as hard as Ocampo does?

Comment

This fight ends in two rounds or less.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        On paper. Depends if Fundora makes a critical mistake. He leaves himself wide open, upstairs AND downstairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

On paper. Depends if Fundora makes a critical mistake. He leaves himself wide open, upstairs AND downstairs.

Ocampo does not fight like Clark, is not has tall and is not a lefty plus he has no real power. Ocampo had a recent streak on no hopers and Fundora has a good win against Lubin.

Comment

Ocampo does not fight like Clark, is not has tall and is not a lefty plus he has no real power. Ocampo had a recent streak on no hopers and Fundora has a good win against Lubin.
            ... Did you just say Ocampo has no power?

Ok

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

... Did you just say Ocampo has no power?

Ok
              Read it again. I said he doesn't have real power. Who has he beaten? His best win is Jorge Paez Jr and that is not saying much.

Comment

Ocampo recently fought OFF tv on a Goldenboy card

how does PBC justify putting this guy back in a main event

Comment

Read it again. I said he doesn't have real power. Who has he beaten? His best win is Jorge Paez Jr and that is not saying much.
                  Having power has nothing to do with resume, as Randall Bailey taught you.

Chema has power. One of the most brutal body punchers right now.

This fight comes down to two questions: can Chema reach Fundora's body, and how does Fundora take those shots?

Other than that, people are seriously overrating the guy. He's not THAT good. He's just tall and strong. He's wide open and he plods right in.

Comment

Ay where you at bruh?

Comment

Working...
                    X