Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder On Usyk Possibly Attending His Showdown Against Helenius: "I Hope He Takes Notes"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder On Usyk Possibly Attending His Showdown Against Helenius: "I Hope He Takes Notes"

Oleksandr Usyk quickly sifted through the heavyweight landscape before coming to one overarching realization, practically no one was worthy of his time.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Usyk needs to take notes watching the master boxer Deontay Wilder lol
    Slowhand Slowhand eco1 eco1 like this.

Comment

Wilder's excuse if he losses their fight: HE TOOK TOO MANY NOTES, USYK'S A CHEATER.

Comment

After Fury and Joyce, this would be the best available Usyk fight, provided Wilder wins decisively vs Helenius. But that won’t stop the wilder trolls who conveniently overlook the massive fails of certain frequently defeated UK heavyweights

Comment

Anyone thought maybe it'll be Usyk vs Helenius? But yeah, unlikely and that would be pretty dull.

Wilder has hopefully learned how to box better. He will never fight Fury again, and can't beat him, but maybe he has a chance against Joshua and Usyk, although I think the damage from the Fury fights might affect him now.

Comment

Wilder-Usyk is coming!

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
              Usyk needs to take notes watching the master boxer Deontay Wilder lol
              You just took the words out of my mouth, LOL.
              wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

I would love to see Usyk coming into the fight with a notebook and a pencil. LOL

Comment

Wilder would get taught a boxing lesson if Usyk were to gove him a chance. This foo got his head bashed in too much by fury

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
                    Wilder would get taught a boxing lesson if Usyk were to gove him a chance. This foo got his head bashed in too much by fury
                    You got to rough Wilder up on the inside by holding, hugging, leaning and wearing on him like Tyson did. Usyk cannot believe in his mind that he is going to win this fight by out boxing Wilder from the outside while circling him with lateral movement for a full twelve rounds.

Wilder is at his most dangerous while fighting off the front foot. Oleksandr can run but he can't hide. Wilder is going to be very strong and fresh the longer the fight goes while Usyk tires and become a stationary target for Deontay's equalizer then the fight would be a wrap.
                    Ghost Jab Ghost Jab likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X