Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Brushes Off Failed Weight Attempt: "I'm Locked In Regardless"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheOneAboveAll
    replied
    Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

OMG? You wrote omg and wanna call me a female? U type like a lil b!tch...Oh, i get it, youre one of them fanboi cheerleaders defending their man. Ead kid
    Shakur Stevenson is perhaps my least favorite person in the sport. I hope he loses tomorrow. You are losing your mind over what precisely? Stop for a moment and assess your emotions about this. Watch the fight or make a big sign and protest around your block about it.

Leave a comment:

• El_Mero
    replied
    Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

Omg. Are you female?
    OMG? You wrote omg and wanna call me a female? U type like a lil b!tch...Oh, i get it, youre one of them fanboi cheerleaders defending their man. Ead kid
    Last edited by El_Mero; 09-23-2022, 02:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TheOneAboveAll
    replied

I wanted to see 2 professionals fighting for belts.only one showed up. The other came with excuses
    Omg. Are you female?

Leave a comment:

• El_Mero
    replied

I don't follow your reasoning. Do you want to see the fight or do you just want to complain about meaningless things?
    I wanted to see 2 professionals fighting for belts.only one showed up. The other came with excuses
    tokon tokon 4truth 4truth like this.

Leave a comment:

• TheOneAboveAll
    replied

It makes PERFECT sense after all that gum bumping hes been doing
    I don't follow your reasoning. Do you want to see the fight or do you just want to complain about meaningless things?

Leave a comment:

• El_Mero
    replied

He decided to move up. Hurting himself to make weight just to defend the titles and pay sanctioning fees for belts he doesn't need anymore doesn't make much sense.
    It makes PERFECT sense after all that gum bumping hes been doing

Leave a comment:

• 4truth
    replied

He decided to move up. Hurting himself to make weight just to defend the titles and pay sanctioning fees for belts he doesn't need anymore doesn't make much sense.
    Much better to come into the fight a weight cheat.

Leave a comment:

• TheOneAboveAll
    replied
    If he was locked in he wouldve made weight. He didnt even try a 2nd attempt
    He decided to move up. Hurting himself to make weight at the last minute just to defend the titles and pay sanctioning fees for belts he doesn't need anymore doesn't make much sense.
    Last edited by TheOneAboveAll; 09-23-2022, 01:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• The Big Dunn
    replied
    Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

Of course, it was just a joke. No one can equal Broner's stupidity.

However, Stevenson does have that kind of swagger which could lead him to some trouble in the future. Moreover, I haven't forgiven him for the parking lot beating, to be honest.
    That’s fair.

Leave a comment:

• El_Mero
    replied
    If he was locked in he wouldve made weight. He didnt even try a 2nd attempt

Leave a comment:

Working...
X