Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Warns: I Want To Smash Oleksandr Usyk!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never seen Eddie Hearn so worked up. This is the biggest fight in the history of his promoting career.

But on this thread subject, well Joshua is saying all the right things.

Comment

I can see a robbery win for Joshua. Definitely has the makings of it
      Alexis67 and wrecksracer like this.

Comment

Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post

the crack, the depression, the Chisora 3
        The same Chisora that Usyk desperately struggled with? You’re looking more stupid by each post. Keep going, I want to see you top yourself.
        Good ol' Douglas likes this.

Comment

With this Approach, This muscle bound moron will gas earlier than he normally does. Looked like he was going into childbirth at the end of the last fight.

Now, if theres an "understanding" for Usyk to lay down or if the judges are compromised-then all this talk is meaningless.

Nothing would surprise me.
          Jkp likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post

The same Chisora that Usyk desperately struggled with? You’re looking more stupid by each post. Keep going, I want to see you top yourself.
            You’re an internet toughie?

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
              I can see a robbery win for Joshua. Definitely has the makings of it
              Why do u think Usyk is getting so big? They're going for the kill. I was VERY surprised they didn't get screwed in England. Why do u think he tried to stop AJ in the 12th? They can't leave it in the judges hands.
              NYG and Alexis67 like this.

Comment

That's the right mindset....you have to be smart about it.
                Chances are Usyk is anticipating you wanting a KO.

Comment

It is correct that AJ has had all his success due to an aggressive athletic style. In fact all his best fights he has been hurt or down and come back. He is correct in knowing he has beat better fighters by imposing his size, will and aggression. Usyk is a highly skilled boxer with accurate punches with a lot of movement which creates openings. He didn’t beat AJ with one punch stopping power. It was with a strategy of movement and confusion that accumulated to almost stopping an exhausted AJ in deep waters who was attempting to box to win. Mixing it up with Usyk is his best strategy, as most have said. I won’t be a bit surprised if in fact he wins in doing this, and we witness a common feature of seeing AJ down or hurt and winning by KO. Usyk has shown he can beat a big man by boxing, but can he beat a big man that is imposing his will? Usyk is also stepping into new waters by bulking up. How often has that really helped when you scroll through the years of other boxers doing this? Let’s just say there is a lot of potential for that to back fire. Maybe Usyk will be the one with the not so smart game plan in this next go around. Usyk may indeed be successful with this, but you have to a least notice that he was successful by beating AJ by getting AJ to play his game. Is he now attempting or preparing to beat AJ at AJ’s own game?
                  Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

I would be very surprised if Aj beats uzyk this time ,keep asking to myself what type gameplan he'll bring that night and if be able to execute it w/out getting outboxed again or worst floored and stopped
                    Last edited by HeyDeebo!; 08-15-2022, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                      Am I the only one who thinks he can do it ?
                      No, you are are not. You are one of the silent majority
                      Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X