Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barboza: I Saw A Lot Of Flaws In Lopez I Would Expose; Hoping To Fight Him Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barboza: I Saw A Lot Of Flaws In Lopez I Would Expose; Hoping To Fight Him Next

Arnold Barboza Jr. is making all the right moves to position himself for a December showdown with Teofimo Lopez Jr. The Los Angeles native prevailed in his most recent test, a ten-round decision win over fellow undefeated, rising contender Danielito Zorrilla on July 15 in Temecula, California. Prior to and after the fight, Barboza vowed to be in the house for the official junior welterweight debut of Teofimo Lopez Jr., which came Saturday evening.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Barboza get a life..

Teo doesn’t need you..

you showed up to his fight like a lost puppy dog & Teo didn’t even bother to acknowledge you LOL
    KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

No one knows who he is. How have I never heard of this dude and I would consider myself a big boxing fan.

Comment

Back in January, Top Rank was exploring the idea of Teofimo making his debut at 140 against Barboza. Teo's old man also brought up the idea of Barboza being a "tune up" fight for his son prior to taking on the bigger names..

Barboza is not a well known fighter but he is very solid one. He has some good wins including his last against Zorilla. It's probably why Top Rank and Teo opted for Campa instead. Probably a good idea because Lopez did not look all that impressive for his first fight at 140.
        slimPickings slimPickings likes this.

Comment

Lopez will kill this guy

Comment

I have doubts about Teo just like Virgil. Ortiz gets hurt, and his next victim only has 2 KOs. Like somebody is worried. Lopez gets outboxed, so they put him in with slow Campa. I see the reasons, I'm not sure of the conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by KING S.O.G View Post
              Lopez will kill this guy
              There's a reason they decided to pass up on Barboza as his 140 debut. After last night,Barboza can very well beat Teo and handily.

Comment

Barboza is a average fighter at best
                Marvin Santiago Marvin Santiago likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleTouchee View Post
                  Barboza is a average fighter at best
                  An average fighter would easily beat Campas too, so Teo hasn't proven he's any better yet.

Comment

Originally posted by KING S.O.G View Post
                    Lopez will kill this guy
                    seeing how teo struggled with a cab driver who’s not even ranked top 60, and couldn’t kill him right
                    Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X