Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan on Usyk: He's in Great Shape, He's A lot Bigger, A lot Thicker - Still Very Quick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricospider
    replied
    Why are they hiding the photos of heavy Usyk? 33 pounds is an absurd handicap, he was at a career high last time. Could he be tanking this fight like Ruiz obviously did? And blame it on the war distraction?

Leave a comment:

• hhh1200
    replied
    Originally posted by NoConcoms View Post
    I don't buy into this stuff too much. It's just like AJ saying they were focusing more on speed for this fight, and saying they were going to be more aggressive.

The bottom line is this; The whole fight will be dictated by one thing, and one thing only; And that is how well AJ reacts to getting hit flush by Usyk. The first time around, he got froze, and was VERY hesitant to walk right in.

If Usyk has put on more weight, and done so correctly; AJ is either going to be running for dear life, or is going to have to engage in straight up fire fight.

At this point, I'd say standing in the pocket and trading is his best bet. It cost him against Ruiz, and his chin is *highly* suspect. However, he does have huge punching power, and if he hits Usyk flush, he can knock him out with one shot.

He's basically going to have to gamble that Usyk gets sloppy, and he lands a homerun shot. Which is highly unlikely.

I'd favor Usyk about 80/20 over AJ this time around. AJ has a chance, but only a puncher chance.

May the best man win.
    LOL a home run punch from a good combination puncher vs a guy who relays on pitty pat angle you to death turning into a pocket power. can't make this eastern european stuff up. aj got hit by a template shot from ruiz, not on his chin. vlad was more of a high cheekbone, just miss the chin shot.

Leave a comment:

• archiemoore1
    replied
    Amir when you talk about how another man is so much bigger and thicker, it becomes clear why ur wife laid down with the heavyweight champ. She wanted her tail bone broken and her lips turned inside out til they looked like hot pastrami
    Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Leave a comment:

• wileyhemi
    replied
    Originally posted by CasperUK View Post

Do the Polish hate Russia because of Katyn Massacre or is it more than that?
    Much more, like waiting within view for the Germans to obliterate Warsaw during the 1944 uprising before stepping in to rout them

Leave a comment:

• PRINCEKOOL
    replied
    Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post

This is a joke right? you aren’t being serious. Are you sure you watched AJ/Usyk? Joshua was punching thin air and his own performance is overrated. It was meek and pathetic. He didn’t look like he wanted to win whatsoever. Too happy to to survive. I look forward to looking out for you one week tomorrow. Don’t disappear buddy.
    Who is going to win this rematch, you have said nothing.

Tell me with conviction who will win this rematch.

I am telling you that Anthony Joshua, is going to win this rematch.

Leave a comment:

• PRINCEKOOL
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

Yet he is taller and heavier than Mike Tyson was when he a heavyweight champion. Wasn't Mike Tyson a true heavyweight? Some of you guys are desperately trying too hard to discredit AJ but you only make a fool of yourselves.
    It has gone from, Usyk is unbeatable, Joshua does not stand a chance, Usyk can beat Tyson Fury.

Then as the fight draws closer, people start getting shook. They see that Joshua is not afraid, not scared of Uysk, not to the degree people have been for months trying to make out.

And as the fight draws closer, Joshua's critics start getting shook, they are completely and utterly spooked.

So they start to discredit a potential Anthony Joshua win, to protect themselves, but back track on their absolute certainty that Joshua cannot win.

They are all spooked mate.

Leave a comment:

• PRINCEKOOL
    replied
    Originally posted by Jkp View Post

Lol.. "greatest heavy weight win"...

Get a grip, usyk isn't even a true heavy weight.
    Usyk is 221 pounds in his last fight, that is a Heavyweight.

Look at this people, just look at this.

Everyone is already discrediting Anthony Joshua.

What is wrong people, afraid he will win?

I predicted that the closer the fight gets the more shook Joshua's critics will become.

It will be the greatest Heavyweight win of the past 20 years. Watch how people within the boxing world react if Joshua wins, this will only support what I say etc.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 08-13-2022, 06:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Boxviewer
    replied
    Originally posted by Jkp View Post

Yet he is taller and heavier than Mike Tyson was when he a heavyweight champion. Wasn't Mike Tyson a true heavyweight? Some of you guys are desperately trying too hard to discredit AJ but you only make a fool of yourselves.
    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Jkp
    replied
    Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Deep down, you know you are talking nonsense.

You dislike Joshua. He is still here, and he is one fight away from capturing the greatest Heavyweight win of the past 20 years.

Joshua is not the most innately talented fighter, but you have to admit? He is maximizing his talents, the same way Chisora has etc.

Wladimir Kilschko was in better condition for Joshua, than Fury. He had endured three back to back training camps, and had venom within him.

Plus? I don't think he had the issue's outside the ring, he had against Tyson Fury. Issue's nobody wants to talk about, admittedly because Kiltschko did not make excuses. But it was a known fact that his woman was unwell, and their relationship strained at that stage.

Leave a comment:

• thack
    replied
    He will never be as 'thick' as Khan!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X