Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Open To 'Freak Fight' Against Canelo Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forget Canelo man. I doubt the rematch with Bivol will happen either. He didn’t like what Bivol was serving what more Usyk.

Comment

Wouldn’t it be cool if boxing was rap?

Comment

Why is everyone laughing at this fight? I laughed when canelo fought bivol, but everyone thought that was a fair fight too... Bunch of hating clowns

Comment

Canelo was vocal about fighting Usyk before Bivol fight. Usyk is ready to take the fight, so why don`t make it next year?

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
            That fight will resurface when Canelo.... Yes I said it WHEN Canelo gets his revenge vs Bivol because he will get the rematch and he WILL beat Bivol in the rematch and all you guys talking sh.it will come up with blah blah bs excuses. I'm down and willing to bet on the rematch so if you're game step up if not y'all just running your mouths! There's a reason Canelo is the greatest of his era and a certified ATG!!
            Canelo won 1 round in the first fight and was visibly hurt more than a few times and backed off. Sorry to ruin your plans but just because the judges are crooked doesn't mean Canelo can ever beat Bivol legitimately. And he has ducked Beterbiev about 3 times now.
            JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 11Combos View Post
              Why is everyone laughing at this fight? I laughed when canelo fought bivol, but everyone thought that was a fair fight too... Bunch of hating clowns
              Because Cheatnelo couldn't even beat Bivol with paid judges. Usyk would take this fat red kid out in one round.

Comment

Working...
              X