Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Helenius Likely On October 15 At Barclays Center, To Headline FOX Sports PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decent enough comeback fight

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

Yes, a decent enough comeback opponent after two KO losses.

You're right, this isn't ppv material though unless they're sticking the card with a couple of world title fights etc.
      It would have to be like Ali v Frazier 1 and Hagler v Hearns to make this a legit ppv lol!!

Comment

The number of posts and activity on this shows how popular Wilder is

Comment

The legend continues!

Comment

I'm still interested in seeing what Wilder has left. If he can get passed this, a fight with Ruiz would be fun.

Comment

Wilder has made liars out of all those who’ve said that he would retire and not comeback to boxing. Now take that!

Comment

Wilder is a bum!
                El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Kownacki was undefeated before fighting Helenius and he was also top 10 by The Ring with some very solid wins.

Helenius was a big underdog in first Kownacki fight.

Now everybody says he is fat bum, but nobody talked like this before.

Helenius deserves some money, he didn`t make much money in his career.
                  I agree that Kownacki is getting a bad rap. He is still a draw in Newark & could still have a few good fights in him. He is a fan friendly fighter but he did get exposed a little by Helenius. Kownacki can be countered with his aggressive style & Helenius showed that in both fights. His fights with Martin, Arreola & Demirezen were action packed (Still haven’t seen the Demirezen fight) so I don’t know why posters here complain about guys like Kownacki & Arreola. Too many flavour of the month posters here…When the “0” goes they are relegated to overrated & bum status…

Comment

Makes sense why Helenius turned down the WBA eliminator with Hughie. He is getting a Wilder PPV payday. Probably 7 digits. Now I hope they throw Demirezen or at the very least a couple decent HW matchups on the undercard.
                    JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Lmfao.....sh.it main event on another ppv, brought to you by Haymon and co. And I dont wanna hear "oh helenious beat Kow twice. Kow is horrible.

Comment

Working...
                      X