Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Tank's Side Is Playing Games, We're Moving On - I'm Going To Teofimo Lopez's Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4P Forever View Post

Stank avoided Loma for years, fact. Floyd already said hes afraid of Haney.
    How many time Haney tell David to stop dropping his name if he's not going to fight.
    Haney knows stank just using his name to promote off of but never even tried to make the fight did he.
    Davis a bum clown.
    Michael Rivera hun,
    You and me both know stank not fighting out of the Gayweather safety bubble is he.
    He didn’t avoid Loma for years. Thats an over exaggeration. That said, he is definitely waiting to fight Loma as long as he can.

No one at LW is fighting Haney. Loma dropped the belt. Ryan ran. Tank isn’t going near him. So lets not make Tank the worst of the bunch when we know what Loma and Ryan did.

See what I mean- I suggest one of the other top 3 now that Ryan and fishnets confirm they’re running to 140, and you don’t even discuss. Just claim he’s staying in some bubble.

You do know Pitbull Cruz is ranked in the top 4 in each division? How is he a bum?

So who do you want Tank to fight next?

Comment

I'm not hearing much from Mayweather, but I'm hearing conflicting stories from Oscar. Not a good look.

Comment

Oscar should just open up a restaurant/bar and call it "The Drunken Spatula". Sorry, but I am inclined to believe promoters and managers who are not as loose of a cannon as Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

He didn’t avoid Loma for years. Thats an over exaggeration. That said, he is definitely waiting to fight Loma as long as he can.

No one at LW is fighting Haney. Loma dropped the belt. Ryan ran. Tank isn’t going near him. So lets not make Tank the worst of the bunch when we know what Loma and Ryan did.

See what I mean- I suggest one of the other top 3 now that Ryan and fishnets confirm they’re running to 140, and you don’t even discuss. Just claim he’s staying in some bubble.

You do know Pitbull Cruz is ranked in the top 4 in each division? How is he a bum?

So who do you want Tank to fight next?
          Tank fans trying to make it out like a pit bull cruz fight is a good fight. Sad.

Comment

Tank The Duck Davis.

Comment

Nah you making up **** now, to avoid the truth.
              Payouts are available online KingRy made 2m for his purse alone in last fight. Who's Davis fighting next?
              Not making up anything, Ryan doesn't have a single PPV, while Tank is a top PPV draw, and sells out the gates in big cities. Ryan can't compete as far as drawing power, because he doesn't have enough exciting moments in the ring yet. But continue with your delusions

Comment

Bla bla bla then make the fight. Who you want Davis to fight then?
                I already named 3

Comment

Originally posted by VegasRaiders View Post
                  Tiny Isaac Cruz almost beat Davis . I had it a Draw. So how could tank beat Garcia? They are ducking.
                  Tank fought with one hand and won after injuring his hand in the early rounds. That's says a lot about Davis, especially with the aggressive, nonstop style of Cruz. Ryan would have been on his back or quit on his stool.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

Tank fought with one hand and won after injuring his hand in the early rounds. That's says a lot about Davis, especially with the aggressive, nonstop style of Cruz. Ryan would have been on his back or quit on his stool.
                    We get it doe, we get it. Tank is the next PPV sensation. He da best doe.

Any name you can mention for his next fight? Forget Garcia. He nobody.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P Forever View Post

I'm not mad at you but those aren't going to happen. Nah hell fight a C level those KOs not coming when he fights A level. Then again hell never fight A level so that should tell you something. Let's see who he fights next?
                      Who's an A level fighter out there just curious

Comment

Working...
                      X