No announcement yet.

Crawford vs Spence done deal for 11/12 or 11/19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johncods View Post
    Somehow I have little faith in this being true.
    Everytime you post it's some haterade, what's new though?

Comment

People that are skeptical are right to be.
      I'll believe it when the venue is chosen and tickets are being sold. Unless spencer pulls out with a fake eye injury again.
      MeanestNiceGuy MeanestNiceGuy likes this.

Comment

I’ll take this with a grain of salt because t-mobile arena, mgm grand(the day before is booked). The allegiance stadium might be available but that might be too big for a boxing event canelo doesn’t even fight there. Unless they have it at one of those smaller venues in Vegas which doesn’t make sense for this fight.

or maybe they have it at msg in New York on those dates.

Comment

I was hopeful this would happen because neither guy had anywhere else to go. The only viable alternatives were Crawford - Taylor and Charlo - Spence, the former being less valuable and the latter being much harder for Spence (plus a long lead time with Charlo's next fight already scheduled). Good news, looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Heh, hey man I went with what I had to go on. Espinoza was being cryptic, it was an educated guess, and Spence has that pricing himself out air about him.

I'll admit, I read it wrong and I am wrong, full disclosure. Let this be a lesson to others who can never admit it.

With that said, Crawford takes him in 10. High chance I'm coming out of retirement for this. Last wager for me was Pacquiao vs Thurman and yes I took Manny for bundles at something like -200. I'm sure I'll run with the money line on Crawford guessing around +175.
            credit to owning your mistake

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
              I’ll take this with a grain of salt because t-mobile arena, mgm grand(the day before is booked). The allegiance stadium might be available but that might be too big for a boxing event canelo doesn’t even fight there. Unless they have it at one of those smaller venues in Vegas which doesn’t make sense for this fight.

or maybe they have it at msg in New York on those dates.
              Booked on the 11th and 18th?

He gave 2 possible dates

Comment

we'll see if pbc's strategery to put him on ice for another 12 months work in favor of Spence. is charlo a part of the deal? i can't see them letting walk off with all 4 belts as a free agent. haymon isn't that nice to black fighters

Stanionis vs Ennis should be Co-main but Ennis cleans the floor with him.
                Last edited by hhh1200; 08-09-2022, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post
                  we'll see if pbc's strategery to put him on ice for another 12 months work in favor of Spence. is charlo a part of the deal? i can't see them letting walk off with all 4 belts as a free agent. haymon isn't that nice to black fighters

Stanionis vs Ennis should be Co-main but Ennis cleans the floor with him.
                  Crawford was offered an interim fight with Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post

Booked on the 11th and 18th?

He gave 2 possible dates
                    T-mobile arena and the mgm grand are booked for both of those days. I said the day before for the mgm grand because it’s booked on the 18th but not the 19th. What is mostly the case for the promoters is to book the arena for atleast two days so they can have the arena set up to do the weigh in and the fight the next day so crews don’t have to rush to change the arena lay out.

the mgm grand has a music show at 8:00 pm the night before the alleged fight so that means they would have less than 24 hours to set up for a boxing event.
                    LA_2_Vegas LA_2_Vegas Hustle Hustle like this.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                      I hope Vergil Ortiz gets on the undercard
                      Man, RELAX! You sound like a foolish casual. That's what's wrong with boxing fans....just greedy. This Spence/Crawford news isn't even solidified (but seemingly legit) and you're already foolishly trying to add Vergil to the card. Man, go sit down somewhere.
                      War Room War Room likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X