Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Manager: A Joshua Fight is Enormous Even If He Loses To Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    So what does Joshua brings to the table being titleless? Trust me, Deontay Wilder doesn’t have any shortages of potential opponents who want to fight him.
    Joshua brings the bag. What makes it worth his while to give Wilder a share?
    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
      I have a gut feeling Usyk gonna lose or would be made to lose. Sorry thats just my opinion
      just like they paid off ruiz not to train and lose

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

You're wasting your time replying to this Champion4ever guy...
        He thinks AJ who's in a $100m event this month brings nothing to the table
        Champion4ever is a Huge Wilder Fanatic!
        He believed that Tyson Fury cheated in his fights against Deontay & he agreed with all the Heavy costume & loaded gloves talk
        Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

So NOW Finkel/Wilder don't care what Joshua would be making....NOW Hearn/DAZN/JOSHUA aren't big ole meany devils and does that meet Lou DiBella gets his job back you contradictory little bytch?? You know,since you had him sacked for trying to that fight made 4-5yrs ago.....I'd tell Wilder to fuk off n stick to twerking in a back alley are some shiet.....

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

You're wasting your time replying to this Champion4ever guy...
            He thinks AJ who's in a $100m event this month brings nothing to the table
            Champion4ever is a Huge Wilder Fanatic!
            He believed that Tyson Fury cheated in his fights against Deontay & he agreed with all the Heavy costume & loaded gloves talk
            Lol I know, but I like a wind up . Its actually a good fight and of course Joshua would want it, and of course we'd all watch it. But my point is also valid, as Wilder will most probably be wanting more than he's worth. Without the belt that Joshua craved, he has zero bargaining power. I seriously doubt the fight ever gets made. He was supposedly the baddest man on the planet. Their not gonna risk him potentially not even being the second baddest man on the planet lol. The only way Wilder ever beats Joshua, is on social media, and in the minds of guys like C 4 E. And that's just the way they like it.
            greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

I'm not talking about his abilities. I'm talking about negotiating a fight here. What does Wilder bring to the table?
              He must have something or there would not as much buzz as there is for him to fight Joshua. Perhaps it is the curiosity many of us have as to how that fight would go. What do you think it is?

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post

He must have something or there would not as much buzz as there is for him to fight Joshua. Perhaps it is the curiosity many of us have as to how that fight would go. What do you think it is?
                It's a good fight. Joshua will be up for it. We'll all be up for it. There's no denying that. But are they really after it. When Wilder and Finkel start making crazy pay demands, we'll know their up to old tricks. They'd both be without titles. So it comes down to the bag. Joshua brings the bag. What does Wilder bring? So they better be reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by diarraisagod View Post

Nobody thought Fury had a chance when the first fight was made. It looked like an ill-advised hasty return with a novice coach following a two year drink and drug hiatus. The world was expecting to see Fury get brutally KOd. I thought it was an incredibly opportunistic bit of matchmaking. Get the guy with the name, the following while he's damaged goods and not even having taken a tune-up. Considering that fight a risk is using hindsight and is somewhat revisionist history. It looked a formality at the time.
                  I respect your eloquent written and thought out opinion. The one thing I do agree with is that he wanted to get the fighter with the name but the other things you wrote sounds like complete and total gibberish.

Listen here, these are the facts. His trilogy with Tyson Fury was a gift to us boxing fans. Let's look back on why those two hooked up in the first place. Wilder was pursuing a bout with AJ back in 2018.

However after accepting all of Joshua's terms and conditions like the $15M flat fee, fighting on foreign soil and with no percentage; Both Joshua and Eddie Hearn decided to bail on him in order to fight Alexander Povetkin instead.

Which was the reason why he fought Tyson Fury in the first place. Also, it was Fury who contacted Wilder about fighting him and not the other way around. So in the other words, Wilder threw Fury a lifeline.

Wilder never wanted Fury. It was Anthony Joshua who Deontay wanted all along.
                  Last edited by champion4ever; 08-09-2022, 04:51 PM.

Comment

What bag? Joshua's market value has dropped remarkably and considerably since losing to both Andy Ruiz and Oleksandr Usyk while Wilder's has gone up immensely even in defeat since his trilogy with Tyson Fury.

Opponents are now calling out Wilder's name instead of a bum like Anthony Joshua. This is no longer 2019 Rod. This is 2022. Today, Anthony Joshua is no longer the draw or has the same following he had back in 2018.

No one is a fan of a coward and a two-time loser like AJ. Hell, even today Tyson Fury is an even bigger draw than Anthony Joshua is in the U.K. Why? It's because he is a winner.
                    Last edited by champion4ever; 08-09-2022, 05:09 PM.

Comment

It’s one of the fights we need for clarity in this era of heavyweights. If Joshua loses to Usyk it still sells big time. This fight is still very intriguing even now.
                      champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X