Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Canelo's Behavior at Presser Showed How Insecure He Is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cyborg Fangerloo View Post
    One huge problem with this fight - GGG likely has not learned how to knock out Canelo so the only real way he can win is to totally spank him. Forget about what happened in their first outing, just look at how close the Bivol fight actually was on the cards. It was NOT that close. Canelo wins rounds he should not win, and I don’t think anyone with eyes and a brain can argue that. His punches have the appearance of being pretty and effective and that will sway most people.
    I like this fight and am cool with any way it goes, as long as both fighters get a fair shake.
    I don't think any boxer learns to knock canelo out the blueprint is to outbox him and not let him set his feet for his favoured combinations. Bivol used the perfect fight plan. Canelo has granite you don't learn to knockout granite you try to frustrate it instead and outbox it.

Comment

Ggg va gagner ce combat par ko au 8 rounds un coup au foie remonter d'un crochet a la tete...! fini ggg va redevenir invaincu en vengeant sa seul defaite a canelle le roux mexicain qui a la tete pas mal enflé.........!
      Last edited by boxingtop24; 08-08-2022, 10:19 AM.

Comment

“I don't think any boxer learns to knock canelo out the blueprint is to outbox him and not let him set his feet for his favoured combinations. Bivol used the perfect fight plan.”

Totally agree. Bivol was ultra-high energy. He was in, out, side to side, rapid fire, super busy. Canelo is famous for being a mite limited in the gas tank, and obviously Bivol has marathon-level stamina. I don’t think I’ve ever seen GGG show that kind of crazy energy level. I’m personally hoping he’ll return to the old stalk-and-smash, but maybe Canelo is just too hard to hit clean for that to work well.

Comment

G coming in with the lectures lol.

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post
            This clown has made a mint off of Canelo's name and Canelo is supposed to huge him. Delusional Eastern Euro and Central Asian fans
            Ironically you sound like a delusional Canelo fan.

Comment

And This is why Canelo despises lil g.He had nothing to say face to face.Instead he acts all innocent and says he doesn't understand why Canelo is mad.Then when Canelo is away from him he feels safe to use his forked tongue to talk more ****e. Two-faced phony coward.

Comment

canelo showed his true colours, his behaviour was absolutely disgraceful

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post

Just fishing to start fights... yeah I guess I will bite.

Crawford has barely been tested, so I do not know what you are referencing. His resume is weak, but he has not been in any trouble in the ring since the dinosaurs died.

Loma can blame no one but himself for the Lopez loss. He chose to throw no punches through 6 rounds. That is kind of required in boxing. But once he decided to fight, he swept every other round but 12. If you have watched him in any of his fights, he is Wally Pip in todays boxing world. A cut above in movement and punching from angles. To argue that is just spite.

Apparently, you did not know the CW division existed? It was easily one of the deepest divisions in boxing for a few years, right up there with 147 and 135. Usyk cleaned it out, often going into his opponents backyards to do it. Gassiev in Russia, Huck in Berlin, Breidis in Latvia, and Bellew, Chisora, and Joshua all in Britain. The man is a fighting champ unifying one division and a single belt away from doing it in another division he gives up size and natural strength to every opponent.

Does any of this mean Canelo is not great? No, of course not. The man is a super star who is very focused and rarely outworked. But I would not rate Canelo above any of those three in raw talent.
                  CW division is the least talented division in the boxing. Bredis and usyk were the top dogs and they’re ass. Bredis was just schooled by opetia with a broken jaw.Usyk beat a retired bellew and he was gifted a decision against chisora that him and his team thought they lost. Gassiev a bum too like gimme a break lmao. CW literally the least talented division in boxing I can’t believe u tried to say it was deep. It’s not even top heavy.

Comment

Golovkin just clowning the diva the whole build up lmao

Comment

G with some solid trolling if I may say so myself. Didn't expect this kind of jibing from him.

Comment

Working...
                      X