Loma Is Coming Back Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loma Is Coming Back Soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CG8zU8_xa4

Unlike others, I'm Ok with him having one or even two tuneups. He needs some psychological, physical, and mental healing from the war situation. It's not a joke. This is what I told the Loma fans several months ago, and here is Loma and he agrees.

Will be good to see him back in action soon.
    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 08-08-2022, 12:15 AM.

He's passing on Haney's belts.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CG8zU8_xa4

Unlike others, I'm Ok with him having one or even two tuneups. He needs some psychological, physical, and mental healing from the war situation. It's not a joke. This is what I told the Loma fans several months ago, and here is Loma and he agrees.

Will be good to see him back in action soon.
      I don’t mind the tuneups either. But I do like calling out the pole smokers saying that Haney is so easy to beat for Loma.

If so, no tune up should be needed.
      ralex ralex likes this.

Comment

This is what I told the Loma fans several months ago, and here is Loma and he agrees.

He must be reading your posts like Gervonta.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

I don’t mind the tuneups either. But I do like calling out the pole smokers saying that Haney is so easy to beat for Loma.

If so, no tune up should be needed.
          Haney actually wants the fight right away, next, but that would disadvantage Loma and downplay the win, if Haney wins, it will not be that good.
          Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 08-08-2022, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post

I guess I know my stuff. Go run around the forum calling posters idiotic names.

Comment

Haney actually wants fight right away, next, but that would disadvantage Loma and the win, if Haney wins, will not be that good.
              You’re right but that is too bad. Should have fought him when he was the mando. Haney did nothing wrong so imo Any advantages he has he earned after Loma passed him over.

All Haney’s accomplishments get discredited. so do only what is best for yourself. Force the fight immediately or pass him over like he passed Haney over.

No matter how bad Haney beats Loma, some will always find a way to discredit it. So why try to prove something to a group of pole smokers that will never give credit anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post

HAHAHA.

Comment

I'd wait for a more credible source that guy who posted the video is a pbc shill.

Comment

Would love to see Haney beat Loma next.

Loma would be 16-3 and folks will still be talking about he’s an ATG and P4P. It’s mind boggling

Comment

Working...
                    X