Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder back in the gym looking frail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm assuming he is back at 215 or so, is going to do a demo job on Helenius and Ruiz, two nice PBC comeback checks, esp Ruiz in LA or Vegas

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

One day setted the record straight glancing up , no Santa Claus …mama papa ………..

One day setted the record straight glancing up, no Easter Bunny …mama papa………..

One day setted the record straight glancing up , no leprechauns…mama papa………….

One day setted the record straight glancing up , no man on the moon ….mama papa ……..

One day setted the record straight glancing up, no tooth Fairy …mama papa ……nope you might find a lot of dollars under your pillow so you better watch it Sonny boy .
      I guess when you lose your shirt so many times to the bookies you turn into a raving lunatic.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

I guess when you lose your shirt so many times to the bookies you turn into a raving lunatic.
        [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
        I don’t know but wouldn’t the lunatic be the one posting things that don’t happen on here and continue on like they are in some alternate universe like Jake Paul beating Dempsey ?
        Last edited by REDEEMER; 08-05-2022, 12:22 PM.

Comment

I don’t know but wouldn’t the lunatic be the one posting things that don’t happen on here and continue on like they are in some alternate universe like Jake Paul beating Dempsey ?
          What in thee hell are you talking about?? How much paint have you had to drink today?

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

What in thee hell are you talking about?? How much paint have you had to drink today?
            Exactly that’s how posters feel reading your posts most the time . You post things with little to no substance and never back them up .

Do read your own posts ? Go ahead read what you posted to me about bookies and losing a shirt and you’ve lost me just like I lost you ,I’m just trying to bring it down to your level how am I doing ? Give me a number from 1 to 10 . Come on give it to me baby ?
            Last edited by REDEEMER; 08-05-2022, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Exactly that’s how posters feel reading your posts most the time . You post things with little to no substance and never back them up .

Do read your own posts ? Go ahead read what you posted to me about bookies and losing a shirt and you’ve lost me just like I lost you ,I’m just trying to bring it down to your level how am I doing ?
              You're concussed. I always always always post sources so how does that equal no substance and never backing them up? I'm the best poster on this site. I create professional multimedia, my posts are unique, I post factual content with proper source materials, and I get plenty of likes.

You post some weirdo poem or whatever that makes literally zero sense and somehow that's a reflection of my content? Are you mad?? You're a denegerate gambler that's constantly losing at the books. That's a fact.

Another fact, nobody likes your content. 10% of people like your content =---> ten percent LMAO. 23% like my content. So tell me again how posters feel like my content has no substance again?

You get lost because you're brain doesn't function properly. You lose bets ALL THE TIME, facts.

Comment

He may have felt the extra weight was needed to beat Fury. I don't think it was the best decision. Fury has proven he is tough to take out. It takes stamina to do that. Wilder should work on building up strength and stamina in his legs. Excessive bench pressing didn't help against Fury. It only tired him out faster and didn't allow him to finish the job when he had Fury down.

Since he won't be fighting Fury maybe his lighter weight will be more effective against a Usyk, Joshua or Ruiz.

Comment

There is nothing wrong with Wilder losing muscle mass, he just didn't work out as rigorously during his break. It happens to everybody if they aren't consistent.

I would be more worried if he was shot due to the way he brutally lost twice in a row against Tyson Fury.

Comment

This beanpole of a man Ma de fury say no mas to the sport. Shows how good wilder was even if people don't think it

Comment

Working...
                    X