Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Aims To Return in The Fall, Possibly in The United States

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Aims To Return in The Fall, Possibly in The United States

Former two-division world champion Sergio Martinez, who two years ago began a comeback, is planning to return to action in the United States.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tale as old as time. Boxers coming out of retirement. For what? Can it be for the money?

if a non prime, small junior middle weight Cotto can knock him out ten years ago, can you imagine what a middle weight can do ? Weird that no one in his family can stop him from coming back.

I pray for his health and safety.
    _Maxi _Maxi likes this.

Comment

I have seen videos on youtube and Martinez looks amazing for a guy 47! He beat a couple of guys already he wasn't supposed to beat, for Cotto he had a bad knee so let's cut him a little slack!

Comment

He didn’t knock him out really. His knee went early in the fight. Prime Martinez would beat prime Cotto in my opinion.
        TheCell8 TheCell8 eco1 eco1 like this.

Comment

Funnily enough, he fought a guy that Conor Benn fought as well and looked good Martinez. At 47 he is still good even stamina, but cant compete with the elite ones for sure.
          real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

How is this dude 47 far out I hope he gets what he is looking for good for him

Comment

Sergio Martinez, even at the good young age of 47, is a better opponent for Jermall Charlo than these other palookas.

Or give him a shot at a vacant WBO title, if Andrade is really gone from middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Casualfanforyou View Post
                Tale as old as time. Boxers coming out of retirement. For what? Can it be for the money?

if a non prime, small junior middle weight Cotto can knock him out ten years ago, can you imagine what a middle weight can do ? Weird that no one in his family can stop him from coming back.

I pray for his health and safety.
                Of course it's for money. Working hard in life doesn't produce the money you can make on the grand stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Casualfanforyou View Post
                  It's always for the money.

Comment

My brother in Christ, do not do this thing.
                    real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X