Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Derek Chisora, Kubrat Pulev - Heated Face-Off at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JakeTheBoxer
    replied
    Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Yes. Specifically for Derek Chisora.

You already know all of this mate.

Chisora could fight Dubois, Joyce, Whyte you name it.

They are all big business fights.

Not everything has to lead to a title, this is prize fighting.

Dubois and Joyce are by far too dangerous fights for Chisora.

Leave a comment:

• PRINCEKOOL
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Is there? Pulev is 41 and Chisora looked clearly shot in his last fight.

They should not fight dangerous contenders.
    Yes. Specifically for Derek Chisora.

You already know all of this mate.

Chisora could fight Dubois, Joyce, Whyte you name it.

They are all big business fights.

Not everything has to lead to a title, this is prize fighting.

Leave a comment:

• JakeTheBoxer
    replied

I think there are better more exciting clashes than Ortiz for the winner.

Is there? Pulev is 41 and Chisora looked clearly shot in his last fight.

They should not fight dangerous contenders.

Leave a comment:

• PRINCEKOOL
    replied

Both guys are on retirement mission, I would love to see the winner against Ortiz.
    Yes it is just a fight. People ether like boxing or not.

It is a good fight, between two men that are no nonsense inside the ring.

I think there are better more exciting clashes than Ortiz for the winner.

But yes that is a good fight as well.
    Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 07-08-2022, 07:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JakeTheBoxer
    replied

Pulev fought Kiltschko extremely aggressively, something? Not many heavyweights would of done at the time.

It was a good fight, for as long as it lasted. At-least he did not leave the fight, knowing he could of put more effort in etc.

Pulev has only lost at elite level, he is solid fighter. But right now, I think he is there for the taking.

Chisora has to win this fight.
    Both guys are on retirement mission, I would love to see the winner against Ortiz.

Leave a comment:

• PRINCEKOOL
    replied

Well, to begin with, he never fought any dangerous contender, he always cherry picked right to move on the rankings.

He looked like a complete bum against Klitschko and that was only a year before Fury beat Klitschko.
    Pulev fought Kiltschko extremely aggressively, something? Not many heavyweights would of done at the time.

It was a good fight, for as long as it lasted. At-least he did not leave the fight, knowing he could of put more effort in etc.

Pulev has only lost at elite level, he is solid fighter. But right now, I think he is there for the taking.

Chisora has to win this fight.

Leave a comment:

• JakeTheBoxer
    replied
    Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
    Pulev is very underrated, you got to remember he has only lost to the best, Klitschko and Joshua
    Well, to begin with, he never fought any dangerous contender, he always cherry picked right to move on the rankings.

He looked like a complete bum against Klitschko and that was only a year before Fury beat Klitschko.

Leave a comment:

• REDEEMER
    replied
    Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
    Pulev is very underrated, you got to remember he has only lost to the best, Klitschko and Joshua, other than that he is a very solid “B” Level heavyweight that would give most of the top 10 a decent fight, he has a solid Jab and decent defense. However, I still want my boy Chisora to win this one, preferably by KO….he deserves a decent win with all the tough fights he has taken constantly in a row against top opponents, you cannot knock Chisora for his losses, he always brings excitement win or lose and isn’t afraid to fight the best.
    Pulevs resume is about Ortiz level which is extremely poor but I always ranked him over guys like Ortiz, Parker and maybe Ruiz is a 50/50 ? Pulevs one talent is really controlling fights with little possibilities of him losing when he does that if he can’t maintain constant control he unravels .

This fights is relied on that it’ll be a very good one if Pulev takes chances only then can Chisora win this one but I see a late stoppage if Pulev hurts him enough or UD win .
    Last edited by REDEEMER; 07-07-2022, 09:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mawoodhouse
    replied
    Pulev is very underrated, you got to remember he has only lost to the best, Klitschko and Joshua, other than that he is a very solid “B” Level heavyweight that would give most of the top 10 a decent fight, he has a solid Jab and decent defense. However, I still want my boy Chisora to win this one, preferably by KO….he deserves a decent win with all the tough fights he has taken constantly in a row against top opponents, you cannot knock Chisora for his losses, he always brings excitement win or lose and isn’t afraid to fight the best.

Leave a comment:

• 'b'
    replied
    Real fans are hyped for this fight. Can't wait.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X