Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: NFL Stars Adrian Peterson, Le'Veon Bell Sign Exhibition Boxing Match Deal, Will Fight 7/30 In LA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxingfanatic75
    replied
    Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Al Bundy is a legend, leave him out of this. Don't see you scoring 4 touchdowns in a single game. You just sound jealous
    Lmao love it! Hahahha

Leave a comment:

• jonnyc420
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

It’s obvious…lots of dog whistling going on here. I’d love for one of these chubby fingered, Cheeto face dusted, belly over the belt flopping, keyboard fapping, basement dwelling, Al Bundy nobody’s utter anything like this directly to the man’s face. Everyone is a Tommy tough town on the internet.
    Al Bundy is a legend, leave him out of this. Don't see you scoring 4 touchdowns in a single game. You just sound jealous

Leave a comment:

• joe strong
    replied
    Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
    He handed out a spanking.. big deal.. people love tearing a black or Latino man down
    Peterson used a tree branch to beat his son repeatedly on his back, buttocks, genitals, ankles, and legs. Peterson described the implement as a “switch” a form of punishment that was used on Peterson in his own childhood. He admitted to still strapping his kid in 2018 4 years after. The strap is one thing but whipping your kid’s genitals with a tree branch might be a little frowned upon & seen as excessive. He never thought there was anything wrong with using the “Switch”…

Leave a comment:

• Boxingfanatic75
    replied
    Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
    He handed out a spanking.. big deal.. people love tearing a black or Latino man down
    It’s obvious…lots of dog whistling going on here. I’d love for one of these chubby fingered, Cheeto face dusted, belly over the belt flopping, keyboard fapping, basement dwelling, Al Bundy nobody’s utter anything like this directly to the man’s face. Everyone is a Tommy tough town on the internet.

Leave a comment:

• GBP4LIFE
    replied

Leave a comment:

• joe strong
    replied
    AP football career is overshadowed by the child abuse situation…

Leave a comment:

• Coachcody
    replied
    Brain damage

Leave a comment:

• jonnyc420
    replied
    Both these washed up football players are gonna try and box? Nice. Take my money! No way this is gonna be anything but utter greatness. Hagler/Hearns!

Leave a comment:

• Floyd is TBE
    replied
    I forgot Adrian Peterson beat the **** out of his son. **** that guy.

Leave a comment:

• Amir Imam
    replied
    Originally posted by famicommander View Post

Nah, his opponent isn't a helpless woman or child this time.
    You wouldn’t last one round with him.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X