Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Open To Facing Terence Crawford at 154, Crawford Reacts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Open To Facing Terence Crawford at 154, Crawford Reacts

Middleweight champion Jermall Charlo is still waiting to land a career-defining fight, and he's open to dropping down in weight in order for it to become a reality.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Crawford would mop the floor with him. Easy 401k plan on that.
    peteroc peteroc Get em up Get em up like this.

Comment

Crawford calls Jermell a p/ssy while not accepting Jermall’s challenge. Pot calling the the kettle black.

This guy hid behind Arum during the primes of Spence, Thurman, Porter. Then finally calls out Spence after he almost died in a car accident, and after Spence said his time in boxing is short due to the crash.

Then he starts banging on his chest and calling out Jermell Charlo, a just above average fighter and the weaker brother of the twins.

Crawford caught wind of Charlo’s remarks and fired back on Twitter, saying: “you coming down to fight me at 154 (crying emoji) bro I know you would, I believe you too. But yo brother still p-ssy. (winking emoji)”

Instead of just saying “Yeah, challenge accepted, come down to 154 and we will fight”. He says the above comment. Doesn’t accept or reject. Just continues aiming for the winnable Jermell Charlo fight.

And this is who boxing media rates as a top 3 P4P fighter. This cherrypicker who just waits to catch a fighter close to retirement (Brook, Khan, Porter) or fights average top 10 fighters (Kavaliaskas, Horn, Indongo).

In a span of 10 years, from 2011 to 2021, this guy fought only 8 fighters ranked in the Ring’s top 10. Porter, Postol, Beltran, Dulorme, Kavaliaskas, Horn, Indongo.

This guy got a “come from behind” TKO win over a former Featherweight and undersized Gamboa.

Comment

Open to face ANYBODY but Benavidez or Andrade. Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Crawford calls Jermell a p/ssy while not accepting Jermall’s challenge. Pot calling the the kettle black.

This guy hid behind Arum during the primes of Spence, Thurman, Porter. Then finally calls out Spence after he almost died in a car accident, and after Spence said his time in boxing is short due to the crash.

Then he starts banging on his chest and calling out Jermell Charlo, a just above average fighter and the weaker brother of the twins.

Crawford caught wind of Charlo’s remarks and fired back on Twitter, saying: “you coming down to fight me at 154 (crying emoji) bro I know you would, I believe you too. But yo brother still p-ssy. (winking emoji)”

Instead of just saying “Yeah, challenge accepted, come down to 154 and we will fight”. He says the above comment. Doesn’t accept or reject. Just continues aiming for the winnable Jermell Charlo fight.

And this is who boxing media rates as a top 3 P4P fighter. This cherrypicker who just waits to catch a fighter close to retirement (Brook, Khan, Porter) or fights average top 10 fighters (Kavaliaskas, Horn, Indongo).

In a span of 10 years, from 2011 to 2021, this guy fought only 8 fighters ranked in the Ring’s top 10. Porter, Postol, Beltran, Dulorme, Kavaliaskas, Horn, Indongo.

This guy got a “come from behind” TKO win over a former Featherweight and undersized Gamboa.
          Crawford and the Charlos have been going at it for years now. Relax. You sound upset.

Comment

Crawford should concentrate on getting Spence. The Charlo and him have fragile egos and gets shattered quickly one someone talks about them. The get riled up easy
            slimPickings slimPickings likes this.

Comment

Charlo brothers are younger than Crawford. They are physically strong with solid chins. They are also 6’0 tall with solid footwork. I don’t know if Crawford has faced anyone like either of the Charlo’s. Jermell handspeed and combinations are under rated. Neither fight would be an easy fight for Bud like some fans think mostly the ones who hate pbc.

Comment

Just when I thought Jermall had reached the pinnacle of idiocy per his recent quotes about Canelo, etc., he surprises me with even more evidence that he's the dumbest joker in boxing.

Comment

Crawford needs to fight Spence and then study on the Charlo brothers. I would focus more on Mell to though because Mall brings absolutely nothing to the table at 154. What credit would Bud get for mopping him up? He has no titles does small numbers and hasn't fought any sort of live dog since going to 160. Mell is the bigger attraction of the 2.
                  mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

I favor Bud over Mell but not Mall.

Comment

Working...
                    X