Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Calls For Gervonta Davis Showdown in December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Calls For Gervonta Davis Showdown in December

Undefeated lightweight star Ryan Garcia was a very interested observer on Saturday night, at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Garcia sat ringside, to watch Gervonta Davis retain his WBA "regular" lightweight title with a sixth round knockout unbeaten puncher Rolando Romero.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    mosquito3 mosquito3 likes this.

Tank looked like crap up until the inevitable knock out. Ryan is waaaay bigger, faster and more skilled than Rolly. Ryan catches tank with the hook to the head or body.

Comment

Davis looked like **** until that shot landed, Ryan Garcia, Shakur & Haney can Beat Davis

Comment

The blue print is there to beat Tank

Comment

The Attention Whore Ryan Garcia right on time, of course he was going to come out and try to get some shine off this fight he does this every damn time

Despite being so popular and having all these followers he can't help but try to steal the spotlight away from other fighters. I'm sure he will do the same to Haney next week especially if he wins "Oh I Can Beat Haney I Will Fight Him Next..." Blah Blah Blah

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            The Attention Whore Ryan Garcia right on time, of course he was going to come out and try to get some shine off this fight he does this every damn time

Despite being so popular and having all these followers he can't help but try to steal the spotlight away from other fighters. I'm sure he will do the same to Haney next week especially if he wins "Oh I Can Beat Haney I Will Fight Him Next..." Blah Blah Blah
            It's become so predictable... He has called Tank out before and when Tank took his bait he went mental. RG is a big joke and shouldn't be taken serious.

Comment

I think Tank is vastly overrated by some on here but there's no denying he has thunder in his fists. Garcia would get caught 100%.. Everyone else at the top I would favor over him though. He just loses too many rounds and when he finally fights elite talent he could easily drop 7 or 8 rounds

Comment

I'd slightly edge Garcia, with his hand speed and reach. Also his aggression. But, as we can see, Tanks power can bail him out and he's one of these rare dudes who can have a bad day and still win. On the other hand, if Tank figures out his timing it could also be a comfortable victory for him. Ryan there to be hit. Great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post
                  Tank looked like crap up until the inevitable knock out. Ryan is waaaay bigger, faster and more skilled than Rolly. Ryan catches tank with the hook to the head or body.
                  If luke Campbell is dropping him, Davis has nothing to worry about.

Comment

I think if this fight happens, and that's a big if, Davis power wins it. I saw someone refer to him as Deontay Davis, which made me chuckle, but I think that's an insult to Gervonta as he technically way better than Wilder. However, it strikes me there's similarities in the approach, fight by fight, and that is, you have 12 rounds to land that punch. Wilder has won many fights where he was being outboxed and his power saved the day. Davis situation differs in that, he's technically gifted, but lacks work rate, but thats by choice, as he's counting on landing the punch that prevents scorecards. Against Garcia, imo he most likely gets outworked and at some point knocks Garcia out. Garcia will have early success, with quick feet and fast hands. But Davis will catch up to Garcia who's defensive game is lacking. If Campbell dropped him, I see no reason why Davis doesn't stop him. But Davis lack of work rate will be his Achilles heel. The good thing for him right now is, that as strong as the div top 5 is, they all seem to have an Achilles heel. Davis clearly needs stepped up now. No more chumps please. Let's see if he really is the goods.

Comment

Working...
                    X