Collapse
No announcement yet.

$74.95 ---> over-pricing hurts the game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It should’ve been 49.99 but you can’t call anyone a sucka for paying 75$ for entertainment. I understand that everyone financial situation is different but for most 75$ isn’t a lot of money for a Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Amir Imam View Post
      It should’ve been 49.99 but you can’t call anyone a sucka for paying 75$ for entertainment. I understand that everyone financial situation is different but for most 75$ isn’t a lot of money for a Saturday night.
      I think I did actually.

This was not a 75 dollars worth of entertainment.

Comment

Log Off the Internet and go make some Friends, that way you can throw fight parties and invite them over and they can help you pay for the PPV's and have a good time. I know a lot of Casuals Family Members, Coworkers...who don't give a damn about boxing but they know Tank and Follow Tank on Social Media and they know he knocks people TF OUT so they're willing to come watch and are more than happy to chip in on PPV's and bring Food As Well if you needed it!

However, if you socialize with nobody and Spend your Days on Boxing Scene Crying about how Life is Unfair with all these PPV's then Yeah WTF! Of course it is going to miserable as a Boxing Fan with all these PPV's
        BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Log Off the Internet and go make some Friends, that way you can throw fight parties and invite them over and they can help you pay for the PPV's and have a good time. I know a lot of Casuals Family Members, Coworkers...who don't give a damn about boxing but they know Tank and Follow Tank on Social Media and they know he knocks people TF OUT so they're willing to come watch and are more than happy to chip in on PPV's and bring Food As Well if you needed it!

However, if you socialize with nobody and Spend your Days on Boxing Scene Crying about how Life is Unfair with all these PPV's then Yeah WTF! Of course it is going to miserable as a Boxing Fan with all these PPV's
          Kid, I did that when Tyson was hot ---> when boxing was hot as hell. Boxing has never been so stale. Tank is fighting 14-0 fighters and Rolly the 8-1 underdog had to make this fight hype because nobody was doing it on Tanks side so calm yourself.

I'm older now, the old crew has wives, children, beach homes ---> this ain't no 2am hood bbq type affair for me you schlep. Nobody but guys from my old gym know who Tank is so let's stop pretending he's some sort of household name. Nobody but hardcore boxing fans know his name. Hell, Garcia has more fans than him ---> a man referred to as Cryan has more fans than Tank.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Kid, I did that when Tyson was hot ---> when boxing was hot as hell. Boxing has never been so stale. Tank is fighting 14-0 fighters and Rolly the 8-1 underdog had to make this fight hype because nobody was doing it on Tanks side so calm yourself.

I'm older now, the old crew has wives, children, beach homes ---> this ain't no 2am hood bbq type affair for me you schlep. Nobody but guys from my old gym know who Tank is so let's stop pretending he's some sort of household name. Nobody but hardcore boxing fans know his name. Hell, Garcia has more fans than him ---> a man referred to as Cryan has more fans than Tank.

That 2am hood bbq type affair comment cracked me up. Me and my boys were the same way but over time everybody grew up. GGG-Canelo was the last time everybody came together, other than that we just watch the free streams and talk about it on Whatapp.

Going to the strip club after the fight was always a tradition. Good times
            War Room likes this.

Comment

too expensive… thankfully it was free to see here in Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Sucks For You!

Older as well and people still have Family and Friends Gathering, not something that happens often but it can be done

Just a suggesting for those Crying about the cost of PPV, I prefer watching boxing alone personally

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

Sucks For You!

Older as well and people still have Family and Friends Gathering, not something that happens often but it can be done

Just a suggesting for those Crying about the cost of PPV, I prefer watching boxing alone personally
                  Sucks for me? This card was asscheeks. I'm not crying, I'm saying over-pricing ppvs hurts boxing. Can you not read or something?

Comment

I most likely would've bought it at 49.99 oh well

Comment

How was it PPV worthy at all?
                      Davis doesn’t seem to be that big, or that accomplished, and his opponent virtually had no chance to win

Unless the purses were small, no way the handlers made money on this

Comment

Working...
                      X