No announcement yet.

Tank wanted to ice the guy with one punch and he did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank wanted to ice the guy with one punch and he did

It was very obviously what he was looking for.

Romero wasn't hurting him, wasn't bothering him, tank was happy to give up rounds and just look for that opening, and the second it opened, shattered glass everywhere.

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    It was very obviously what he was looking for.

Romero wasn't hurting him, wasn't bothering him, tank was happy to give up rounds and just look for that opening, and the second it opened, shattered glass everywhere.
    -1000 and losing on the cards, kinda of embarassing tbh. Right side his dome is pretty scuffed.

Tank said he caught me just now LMAO.

I hate Loma, but Loma dominates Tank. Tank just said today he been fighting nobodies.
    eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Bro tank destroys loma like old yeller.

Loma is an old man, he doesn't have what it takes no more, tank will catch him with a counter and end the war in the Ukraine in Russia favour

Trust me you don want to see it.

​​​​
      GordoMillones GordoMillones likes this.

Comment

Tank had a good gameplan. Some of these keyboard warriors think you can just walk foward and get a KO. tank made rolly comfortable, took some gas outta him, and slept him. more to boxing then going guns blazing.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
          Tank had a good gameplan. Some of these keyboard warriors think you can just walk foward and get a KO. tank made rolly comfortable, took some gas outta him, and slept him. more to boxing then going guns blazing.

This. Rolly had a lot bigger reach and was fighting on the outside. Tank took his time and knew he would get tired and sloppy and got in on a close inside counter

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            Bro tank destroys loma like old yeller.

Loma is an old man, he doesn't have what it takes no more, tank will catch him with a counter and end the war in the Ukraine in Russia favour

Trust me you don want to see it.

​​​​
            lol you do realize rolly has only 14 fights has not fought anybody worth a dam Loma would be huge upgrade then rolly would ever will be

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post

lol you do realize rolly has only 14 fights has not fought anybody worth a dam Loma would be huge upgrade then rolly would ever will be
              Listen I'm a white guy myself, but it's getting embarrasing trotting 40 year old loma out. Let it go.

Comment

Lomachenko could beat Davis if he boxed picture perfect, hit and don't get hit.

But I wouldn't bet on it.

Davis will catch him with something and Lomachenko will be slept too.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post

Do you remember this guy back in the day when his name was Dr. Steelhammer and he was the biggest Vlad stan? Practically ran off the site and had to change his name.

Same old troll, different bridge.

Tank literally said he wanted to beat him up all night and make his trainer stop the fight lol.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Lomachenko could beat Davis if he boxed picture perfect, hit and don't get hit.

But I wouldn't bet on it.

Davis will catch him with something and Lomachenko will be slept too.
                    White Europeans dominate blacks bud.

Comment

Working...
                    X