Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Blasts Out Rolando Romero With Big Left in Sixth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by War Room View Post

Yea outclassed, did I stutter?

I was a Tank fan until today, read my posts. Rolly is a green fighter and was winning rounds. Tank was on his bike running for dear life kid. Wake up!
    I was telling people before the fight how Tank tends to get gun shy. I think after tonight these other guy's like Steveson, Haney and even Garcia are realizing that If you keep Tank on the outside, pot shot him and keep him lunging you probably beat him. I couldn't understand why Rolly was constantly following Tank at times as rds went on,,let Tank come to you, switch it up..he was asking to get KTFO
    greeneye99 and Wacked_Out like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post

Tank wasnt outclassed at any point in that fight. He's right. You clearly don't know wtf your watching
      Down on the cards against a guy that Tank was calling a bum. Running for dear life. Tank said himself after the fight I got caught.

Rolly was winning, it's embarassing. Pull Tanks dick out of your mouth kid.
      Last edited by War Room; 05-29-2022, 12:38 AM.
      TreyShaw likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by ClubberLang82 View Post
        He's a big guy for Tank. Athletic, unorthodox, and he hits hard.

Can't really knock Tank's performance here. It wasn't all that impressive, but he did what he had to do. Got the job done in few rounds.
        Meh he’s basically an unknown who lost to marinez. It’s time for tank and his promoters to fight a top 5 fighter. This is what’s wrong with boxing.
        IRONCHINHAGLER likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brz_Pugilist View Post

Lol where you got that? Christ if that fight happens i hope nobody shows up.
          Who else do you think he is going to fight on pbc? Rayon Valenzuela maybe.

Comment

I can understand that with some fighters but how many fights does tank have already? Seriously they’re protecting his behind. It’s time to make a mega fight that’s pay per view worthy. Hard to believe this was a pay per view fight lol. Give me a break. Whoever paid for this got jibbed lol.
            No one lost but the people who paid for the PPV. And the best seller for this fight was actually Rolly. Notice after many fights the winner will say I am ready for whom ever. And most know who the next should be. But those fights almost never happen. Look at that Crawford and Spence fight for example. That has been in the making for a decade. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by -TAKEOVER- View Post

Who else do you think he is going to fight on pbc? Rayon Valenzuela maybe.
              Another tomato can. I think this kid is being protected like a chanderlier.

Comment

• Am hoping that David v Garcia is next would love to see Garcia flattened again like he was with Campbell

Comment

• To all those who bought into all the b.s. that Romero was slinging, now you know what it's all about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucknorrisjnr21 View Post
                    Am hoping that David v Garcia is next would love to see Garcia flattened again like he was with Campbell
                    Tough fight though for Davis because of the speed factor but who knows. Can we get it first?

Comment

Another tomato can. I think this kid is being protected like a chanderlier.
                      Yep he reminds me of a smaller deontay wilder just being protected fighting stiffs.

Comment

Working...
                      X