Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Blasts Out Rolando Romero With Big Left in Sixth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ClubberLang82 View Post
    Well yeah, but excuses don't have to be true or even logical. lol

If he sticks to character, Rolly has to reach to save face somehow.
    Easy he can just say early stoppage he was winning before the stoppage.

Comment

• Boxing more staged than WWE wrestling. Boxing is so dead they can't match good boxers against good boxers. They need to keep them undefeated to milk the cash cow.
      IRONCHINHAGLER likes this.

Comment

• Looks like Cruz II next.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thaman2x View Post

Outclassed? Some of y'all need to go find the dictionary and look up some definitions.

Tank landed 25 punches to Rolly's 22....Outclassed? Hardly...

Tank slipped punches, moved about the ring, determined when was the right time to pressure Prolly, and when was the right time to land his counters. If anything, Tank showed a completely different dimension to his skill set as opposed to the normal "Walk my opponent down and rip him to the body" tactic that he typically uses.

Stop being a hater....you was probably saying "WAR ROLLY" Before the fight started huh?

CLOWN
          Yea outclassed, did I stutter?

I was a Tank fan until today, read my posts. Rolly is a green fighter and was winning rounds. Tank was on his bike running for dear life kid. Wake up!

Comment

• Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post

I'm speaking facts sorry yu don't like it but Cubans have been notorious disappointments in the pros. They have no heart they fold easily and bictch and talk **** like they've done something.
            Like who? Mention one that complain or ducks? I'm beginning to believe that one Cuban whooped your a$$, or one of your favorites boxers. Disappointments? Let's recount, I just going to name World Champions from 1995 to present, Casamayor, Hurtado, Barthelemy, Ugas, Rigondeaux, Gamboa, Matellon, Lara. And how many Cubans were professionals? And you know they all were old by professional standars when they started their career. Don't worry, they will keep on coming, younger this time, like Morell jr, Gomez, Ariel Perez, Scull, and anther 6 kids that are fighting out of Dubai. You should be impressed just by the % along, 14 defectors, 8 Champions, and others like Ortiz, Gonzalez, the one that got robbed against pascal, well, haters will be haters. Be safe

Comment

• Originally posted by War Room View Post

Yea outclassed, did I stutter?

I was a Tank fan until today, read my posts. Rolly is a green fighter and was winning rounds. Tank was on his bike running for dear life kid. Wake up!
              Tank wasnt outclassed at any point in that fight. He's right. You clearly don't know wtf your watching
              Thaman2x likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moosehead View Post
                Boxing more staged than WWE wrestling. Boxing is so dead they can't match good boxers against good boxers. They need to keep them undefeated to milk the cash cow.
                I can understand that with some fighters but how many fights does tank have already? Seriously they’re protecting his behind. It’s time to make a mega fight that’s pay per view worthy. Hard to believe this was a pay per view fight lol. Give me a break. Whoever paid for this got jibbed lol.

Comment

• Tank needs to add another top legitimate name win to his rec,santa cruz and gamboa just not enough

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                    What made Rolly so dangerous? The tomato cans he ko’d, the notable wins he had on his extensive 14 fight pro career? At 10-1 odds - Davis did exactly what everyone predicted against inferior competition. Hard to be impressed.
                    He's a big guy for Tank. Athletic, unorthodox, and he hits hard.

Can't really knock Tank's performance here. It wasn't all that impressive, but he did what he had to do. Got the job done in few rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by -TAKEOVER- View Post
                      Looks like Cruz II next.
                      Lol where you got that? Christ if that fight happens i hope nobody shows up.

Comment

Working...
                      X