Can Romero pull a Kambosos tonight??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rec28
    replied
    Wait wasn't this the guy who many believed didn't deserve a decision earlier?

Now all of a sudden he's a KO Artist which the media's declared & now as trickled down onto these boards & seems to be validated,

As if Tank doesn't hit hard himself? i guess that means when Tank should win then the boxing public will have to rate this as a great win, while we know better.

Leave a comment:

• CubanGuyNYC
    replied
    It’s boxing — anything can happen. Romero has enough power to be a KO threat…but he sucks. Lol I’ve rarely ever seen someone on the “championship” level, or even pro level, look so bad. Tank isn’t so good himself, so I wouldn’t be shocked if he gets shocked.

Leave a comment:

• eco1
    replied
    I hope for a double KO
    CubanGuyNYC CubanGuyNYC likes this.

Leave a comment:

• tritium_arma
    replied
    Maybe he goes Mayorga on Tank's head.

Leave a comment:

• Brother Mouzone
    replied
    giphy.gif

Leave a comment:

• billeau2
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
    Only by a KO. Both of them are KO artists.

No way this goes 12 rounds.
    It probably will... Look historically at how many times this was said when two punchers went in with each other... and Tank is not even necessarily an elite puncher, though he has great power for the division.

Leave a comment:

• billeau2
    replied
    Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    The thing is though Kambosos can actually box and adjust and imploy a plan B....so If rollies home run punch isnt landing whats his plan B?? because he aint outboxing tank
    Actually what you just said is exactly what Rolly said. But what I like about Rollie is that he knows what sauce he wants on his steak: He is the bigger, stronger guy and he is going to bully Tank... Remember also that Tank has Judo skills...I think if he sticks to this and harbors no illusions about boxing Tank it could be interesting.

Leave a comment:

• billeau2
    replied
    Originally posted by famicommander View Post
    Kambosos was coming off consecutive step up fights. First he beat the American former IBF lightweight champion in the US, then he beat the British former IBF featherweight champion in the UK. The Lopez fight was the third consecutive fight where Kambosos was facing his best opponent yet, in their home country.

Romero has zero good wins and arguably lost against Marinez.
    No "arguably" he lost that fight by a country mile.
    Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Leave a comment:

• JakeTheBoxer
    replied
    Only by a KO. Both of them are KO artists.

No way this goes 12 rounds.
    Brother Mouzone Brother Mouzone likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Southpawology
    replied
    The thing is though Kambosos can actually box and adjust and imploy a plan B....so If rollies home run punch isnt landing whats his plan B?? because he aint outboxing tank

Leave a comment:

Working...
X