Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Valenzuela: Davis-Romero is Really Good Fight, I Want The Winner or The Loser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Valenzuela: Davis-Romero is Really Good Fight, I Want The Winner or The Loser

GLENDALE, Arizona - Jose 'Rayo' Valenzuela couldn't pick a better occasion for his first trip to New York. The red-hot 22-year-old lightweight has planned a scouting trip that will lead him to Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, where secondary WBA lightweight titlist Gervonta 'Tank' Davis (26-0, 24KOs) and mandatory challenger Rolando 'The Boxer Formerly Known As Rolly' Romero (14-0, 12KOs) meet atop a Showtime Pay-Per-View event. Valenzuela will be in the crowd, with the expectation of leaving with his next opponent in tow--no matter the outcome of the main event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rayo's the real deal. Not sure he's ready for someone like Tank just yet but he's going to be a handful for any of the top 135lbers. Him vs Cruz needs to happen asap.
    Castilo likes this.

Comment

Humble Warrior who the top 135lb will avoid at all cost.

Comment

Rayo beats both right now.

Comment

This dude is a problem for whoever

Comment

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

I like Jose Venezuela's attitude, the ''Winner or loser'' of tomorrow's clash. However, I doubt the loser will take the risk of another loss in their return.
            Castilo likes this.

Comment

Well if he wants to fight one of these guys, he can’t hardly call their fight a farce can he?

Comment

it's apparent that the Tank/Rolly winner fight's Kambosos or Haney next, which is why we really need a full on elimination series with the likes of Lemos, Garcia & yoshino ECT.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I like Jose Venezuela's attitude, the ''Winner or loser'' of tomorrow's clash. However, I doubt the loser will take the risk of another loss in their return.
                  Bro, anything planned for clips for Davis-Rolly tomorrow for the FBF thread? Any good Rolly highlights?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

Bro, anything planned for clips for Davis-Rolly tomorrow for the FBF thread? Any good Rolly highlights?

Have you seen this one bro? @ 8:59, its one of Rolly's most brutal KO's of his early career. I caught some unseen footage in this HL, worth a watch.

I wish BigJavi still made the official threads once in a while, he would supply a lot of good material and build some hype for the event weeks before the fight; I would post some content too. But we dont even have a official thread yet, and I'm about to get some sleep so I can get up on time -- I'm not missing this one.

But shout-out to BPP for his dedication, I know he will come through.
                    BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X