Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis, Rolando Romero - Nearly Erupt at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
    billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Just watched the replay. Tank is living rent free in Rolly’s head. Tank KO 6.
      Last edited by Ropeydope; 05-27-2022, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Romero is such a clown. I do hope he really does charge at Davis like a lunatic and gets KTFO

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post
          I hope tank gets knocked out cold. I cannot stand this thug.
          You do realize that only whites use the word "thug", and only in reference to black males, right? Calling a black man a thug, is the quickest and easiest way to expose yourself to the whole world as a racist piece of sh.t. Just a heads up- I wasn't sure if you are an admitted racist, ignorant, or just cold stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post

You do realize that only whites use the word "thug", and only in reference to black males, right? Calling a black man a thug, is the quickest and easiest way to expose yourself to the whole world as a racist piece of sh.t. Just a heads up- I wasn't sure if you are an admitted racist, ignorant, or just cold stupid?
            Not the original poster but Tank is a thug, Objectively a woman beating thug is a thug, I do not care about White or Black Americans fragility with that word.
            Tithefox, eco1 and 2 others like this.

Comment

They both look very intense. I didn't watch footage though. Obviously Rolly needs to clip Tank to have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamboal00 View Post
                Now this is interesting. Romero looks in peak shape, ripped. Tank has a lazy body, possibly hints he aint been training hard at the new gym he took off to. An upset might be brewing.
                Bet your life on it then MF’er, you don’t know the 1st thing about boxing; go play ping pong!

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                  I hope Romero can pull off the the off the upset and knock this punk the f out.
                  Well, go cry your eye out! You will be sadden once again! Ass wipe

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post
                    I hope tank gets knocked out cold. I cannot stand this thug.
                    He’s a thug based on what? Knocking MF’ing punks like you clean the hell out!

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post

Thank you for addressing this racist piece of Sh_TTTTT!

Comment

Working...
                      X