Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol Has Already Begun Training For Next Fight, Says Promoter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol Has Already Begun Training For Next Fight, Says Promoter

WBA light heavyweight champion Dmitry Bivol is already preparing for his next ring return, according to his promoter. Earlier this month, Bivol picked up a career defining victory when he outboxed pound-for-pound star Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez over twelve rounds to secure a dominant unanimous decision win.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    DFM likes this.

he stole nelos aura, dented his legacy & took his no boxing no life attitude too, oh dear
    Hnnnggg, Golgo 13 and 2 others like this.

Comment

Good to hear. Gotta stay hungry after his biggest win.

Glad he isn't taking months off and celebrating too much by eating a bunch of burritos and gaining 60 lbs. like Ruiz did when he upset AJ.

Comment

hardly needs a break does he? he barely broke a sweat in his last fight, probably did a few rounds on the pads straight after in dressing room.
        P to the J likes this.

Comment

Nice to see Bivol get the recognition he deserves. Canelo picked on the wrong one !!

Comment

Bivol vs Zurdo!! MAKE that Shyt Happen!!
            slimPickings, Charlie Zelenoff and like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
              Bivol vs Zurdo!! MAKE that Shyt Happen!!
              It's the best available fight for Bivol currently.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Good to hear. Gotta stay hungry after his biggest win.

Glad he isn't taking months off and celebrating too much by eating a bunch of burritos and gaining 60 lbs. like Ruiz did when he upset AJ.
                Yep, I agree with you. It’s also good that Bivol doesn’t display the lack of hunger that you see in fighters like the Charlo brothers, who win their fights ,pocket their paychecks and then take long victory laps instead of getting right back in the gym and fighting more often.
                Last edited by Roj; 05-27-2022, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Bivol has to fight Beterbiev next.

I do rate him as the best LHW int he world right now but I need to see it.

If Smith were to win, then no need to see that I already saw Bivol beat Smith 12-0, but I'm possitive Beterbiev wins, those 2 are the best LHW's in the world and we need undisputeds.

Ramriez can wait for his shot, Yarde, Buatsi everytying else is not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Roj View Post

Yep, I agree with you. It’s also good that Bivol doesn’t display the lack of hunger that you see in fighters like the Charlo brothers, who win their fights ,pocket their paychecks and then take long victory laps instead of getting right back in the gym and fighting more often.
                    Or Keith Thurman who would go on self imposed exile and come back crying for a get back fight, get that and go back in exile again to come back and ask for another get back. Dude fought Barrios, got his check and you haven't heard a peep from him ever since.

Comment

Working...
                    X