Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know longer think jermall Charlo can beat Benevidaz.... Who takes it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know longer think jermall Charlo can beat Benevidaz.... Who takes it?

The more I watch him I just simply think he's to much for jermall. I first when there beef started I picked jermall to maybe outbox him, but that's unlikley to happen, at this point.
    What do you guys think?
    Jermall Charlo
    10.00%
    David Benevidaz
    90.00%

No* too*

I think charlo has fought better guys and can beat david

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      No* too*

I think charlo has fought better guys and can beat david
      Who exactly has Charlo fought that's any good? Dennis Hogan and Brandon Addams?

Comment

I think Benavidez would win but it would be close, 7-5ish. He looked great against Lemiuex but Lemiuex is a come forward fighter and David didn't have to look hard to find him.

Comment

Goddammit the Benavidez hype has to stop now!

Look man I like Videz for the simple fact he speaks english and is on the right team but if you don’t think Charlo can knock the hell out of Bene’s last 4 opponents then I got a bridge to sell you in Boston.

Lemieux, Kyrone Davis, Ronald Ellis, Roamer Angelo….
          [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
          ​ Really? Really? This is why we’re hyping him?

Charlo whips the living shlt out of him. And that’s just me keepin’ it hunnit.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
            I think Benavidez would win but it would be close, 7-5ish. He looked great against Lemiuex but Lemiuex is a come forward fighter and David didn't have to look hard to find him.
            Go and watch his last fight with a cab driver and you might reconsider if he will lose a close decision to Benavidez.

He gets broken down and stopped badly late.

Comment

Nah. I was certain Lemeiux would have some success, and I was wrong.

But the reaction shouldnt be to think Charlo would suffer the same fate. Charlo is taller than Benavidez and has almost as long a reach. A lot of Benvidez's usual advantages would be nullified before they stepped in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty boy_ View Post
                Goddammit the Benavidez hype has to stop now!

Look man I like Videz for the simple fact he speaks english and is on the right team but if you don’t think Charlo can knock the hell out of Bene’s last 4 opponents then I got a bridge to sell you in Boston.

Lemieux, Kyrone Davis, Ronald Ellis, Roamer Angelo….
                [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
                ​ Really? Really? This is why we’re hyping him?

Charlo whips the living shlt out of him. And that’s just me keepin’ it hunnit.
                I think he would get worn down likley stopped late, a bigger tougher stronger guys with lighting fast hands(combos) and power, that a lot to over come plus moving up a division....Lets see Jermall take this fight!, it's hands down the biggest fight he can be in right now by a mile. Does he think he can do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

Go and watch his last fight with a cab driver and you might reconsider if he will lose a close decision to Benavidez.

He gets broken down and stopped badly late.
                  yeah I agree it would likley it ugly late........

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Nah. I was certain Lemeiux would have some success, and I was wrong.

But the reaction shouldnt be to think Charlo would suffer the same fate. Charlo is taller than Benavidez and has almost as long a reach. A lot of Benvidez's usual advantages would be nullified before they stepped in the ring.
                    Mall's a big as Middleweight but im pretty sure he will be the smaller of the two if they ever fight. Mall has never sounded like hes ever wanted that work from David...."he ain't vaccinated doe!"

Comment

Working...
                    X