No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz-David Avanesyan In Play For August 6 In Texas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

You mean like how you do when you say you're going to leave the forum if a guy loses then don't?

Benn wants no part of Avanesayan.
    noone cares about that ****ing bum, if ortiz wants to knock him out in a few rounds then good for him

Comment

Ortiz seems overrated on this thread. He's a bit slow and plodding. His chin is average and defence lacks. He's real good, but this is not an easy fight for him. I think he wins, but not easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post

who has avanesyan beat? whys he such an important opponent for benn
        I wouldn’t think he would be. Makes you wonder why Hearn/Benn backpedal so much whenever someone suggests a Avanesyan/Benn fight.

So when is that Thurman/Benn fight you said was happening?

Comment

noone cares about that ****ing bum, if ortiz wants to knock him out in a few rounds then good for him
          He's in the Top 10.

It would be Benn's first one. He wants no part of it, it's embarrassing to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

I wouldn’t think he would be. Makes you wonder why Hearn/Benn backpedal so much whenever someone suggests a Avanesyan/Benn fight.

So when is that Thurman/Benn fight you said was happening?
            theres better opponents out there for benn, thurman/ramirez/broner/garcia these are people the fans have heard of, noone cares about avanesyan

Comment

Good comeback fight for Vergil after whatever issues he had leading up to his last fight. Avanesyan would most likely give Conor Benn the Josh Kelly treatment.

Comment

theres better opponents out there for benn, thurman/ramirez/broner/garcia these are people the fans have heard of, noone cares about avanesyan
                Whatever your opinion is of Avanesyan he is a better fighter than anyone Benn has fought.

So when is that Thurman/Benn fight happening?

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Whatever your opinion is of Avanesyan he is a better fighter than anyone Benn has fought.

So when is that Thurman/Benn fight happening?
                  i dont know im not the promoter all i know is team benn have been exploring that fight

Comment

Vergil with a chance to be Spence madantory with a win..... Vergil and Boot both going after Spence

Comment

i dont know im not the promoter all i know is team benn have been exploring that fight
                      You posted that Benn didn’t want an Avanesyan fight because he was fighting Keith Thurman. Agenda driven bu!!shyte on your part? Or when is that fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X