Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Concerned Haney Does Not Have 'Powerful Promoter Backing Him' Against Kambosos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This move and haney s dad being denied his visa make me support Haney. Go Haney!!!

Comment

This clown Hearn never stops with the nonsense

meanwhile, Boxingscene can’t help themselves but make a new post for a every nonsensical remark the Bozo Hearn makes

Comment

Huh? Could someone straighten this out for me? The way it is written is confusing. So his Haney a free agent or is he signed in a multi-deal with Top Rank?

Comment

I get the anti-Hearn comments, and that he is only saying these things in respect to his own ego. BUT, every time an A-side gets a gift decision arent most of us saying the same things?

A powerful promoter is one of the keys to being a great boxer.

Comment

Hearn looks in the mirror and says "I am a powerful promoter"

Comment

Lmao. Hearn is such a “powerful” promoter he wasn’t able to get haney this fight. He also hasn’t been able to get andrade a unification fight despite having GGG under the same promotional umbrella for YEARS. He talks about whyte vs fury saying whyte was bamboozled but he underbid the fight. Same as parker andrade. He was useless for haney. He’s tried to protect AJ by fighting domestic fighters and puff cakes but AJ has been KOd by puff tart ruiz and now schooled and beaten up by a guy (Usyk) who went life and death with maris Bredis at 190 lbs. Hearn has catered to 3 fighters his whole damn promotional career. AJ canelo(not even really a matchroom fighter) Golovkin(also not really a matchroom fighter). AJ been with hearn from the start and Hearn and AJ have done well financially off the partnership. That’s a win for Hearn in my book. I think before Brook left him they both did well also positive for both. But canelo? Hearn has lost A LOT of money catering to canelo. Also golovkin, just look at his opponents and the amount he getting paid. No one even knows when golovkin is fighting who or how to watch or cares anymore tbh he hasn’t fought a live body opponent outside of canelo his whole career. Why hasn’t golovkin unified with andrade? Winner should fight canelo. That would be 2 huge fights for matchroom both would sell better than going Str8 to lil g vs canelo 3 after golovkin has never fought or beat anyone good his whole career outside of kell Brook (WW fighter) and canelo

Comment

I've noticed there are basically 2 types of anti Hearn **** that get posted under articles like this.

One: Hearn is delusional. He thinks he's a big deal and and a powerful promoter, but really, he's nothing. Nobody wants to work with him, nobody listens to him, he has no power, no influence and no money for purse bids. Nothing but a big ego and a loud mouth.

Two: Hearn is a scumbag who uses his influence and money to get unfair advantages for his fighters. He picks his own referees and judges. He tells sanctioning organizations who to pick as mandatory challengers and when he wants those mandos ordered. He even forces mandatory challengers to accept rematche clauses and multi-fight deals against their will.
                Last edited by kafkod; 05-26-2022, 11:46 AM.

Comment

hearn can turn any B side into an A side, oh got that wrong, any A side into a B side

devin better check that ring before he gets in, might have a Roo waiting for him in the away corner

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
                    Hearn looks in the mirror and says "I am a powerful promoter"
                    When does he have time to look in the mirror? Every time he turns round there's a reporter shoving a mic into his face and bombarding him with questions.

I guess they do that because he's such a nobody

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

When does he have time to look in the mirror? Every time he turns round there's a reporter shoving a mic into his face and bombarding him with questions.

I guess they do that because he's such a nobody
                      Nice defense of a guy who is obviously stroking himself. "What was I supposed to do? It was in my hand"

Comment

Working...
                      X