Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PBC is ok the verge of a big announcement and one hell of a year for boxing

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloBlue View Post
      Crawford and Spence are both overrated bums (most of PBC boxers are) so no one really cares.
      Fck of you idiot why do you even bother to watch boxing, you can hate on anything boxing is too good of a sport for fools like you.

Comment

Terence “TBE” Crawford is unbeatable. He’s going to completely dissect, Spence, then Jermell at 154, then up to 160 and clean that division out, then move up to 168 and clean that division out as well. TBE

Comment

May I propose a moratorium on Crawford-Spence articles until these guys actually announce the fight date?
          wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Don't sweat it! Spence vs. Crawford is THE 2022 FIGHT! All else don't measure up! The winner will be P4P #1!!!!
            Without a doubt I just wanted to point out that literally the only the larger portion of boxing fans agree on is Bud and Spence are 2 of the best in the world right now. Literally every other fighter has a mixed bag of fans and haters but even the guys who hate either fighter doesnt call them bums. Ignorance is bliss and I cant stand it Lol

Comment

I’ll believe it when I see it.

If it does happen, it would be the biggest showdown of 2022. I went back and forth on who I would pick, and I used to say Spence, but now, I think I would favor Crawford. I think seeing how Crawford finished Porter made me change my mind.

I feel like he can do more things and that he’s more athletic, a switch hitter, and he’s a straight killer when he smells blood. Great finisher when he’s got his opponents on the ropes.

On the other hand, Spence is very proven and schooled well. He doesn’t look super impressive to the eye in any one area, but he does all the little things right and that makes up for a lot.

I hope we get to see it this year.
              pretty ste likes this.

Comment

I hope it happens this year but history says it won’t.
                Will Haymon risk his top guys 0 for one fight? More likely he will want a few fights with Crawford under PBC before he throws him in with Spence.
                Will Crawford want to risk his 0 for one payday when he can get a few fights in with Haymon before that? He wasted his prime years with Arum and he doesn’t have much time left.
                Both guys deserve props if they make it happen next but I wouldn’t bet on it happening this year.

Comment

Originally posted by jikeccfc View Post
                  spence cannot run and hide anymore crawfords gonna wipe him from the welterweight division.......and you can take that to the bank..........
                  -/——-
                  Which bank? The ones that file for bankruptcy every year?

Comment

My name is Bud so of course, Bud all day. And I know Bud can whip Charlo too. I just don't like the idea fighters leaving welterweight for 154, when there's a young lion on the rise at welterweight in Boots Ennis. It doesn't look good. It looks the same as it does when Canelo was hopping around in weight to avoid Andrade and later, Benavidez. Same as when Tank Davis was doing it to avoid Loma. I'm not saying Bud is avoiding Boots. I don't believe he is. I'm just saying fighters should clean out their own division b4 moving up, so there can be no discussion in history that they avoided certain fighters

Comment

He's a fantastic fighter is Bud. Will he ever call out Ennis, if Boots has a title at super welterweight or middleweight in future? I wonder.

Comment

Working...
                      X