Collapse
No announcement yet.

if Wilder beat Fury in a 4th fight down the road

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he beat Fury then he would be 1-3 vs Fury and no obviously he wouldn't be considered the better fighter.

Comment

I'm a Wlider fan and have always been clear about that but providing a 4th fight happens and Wilder wins then he was just better on the night. 1 win cant erase the 2 knockouts and the undertaker like rise in the 12th round of the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
        I'm a Wlider fan and have always been clear about that but providing a 4th fight happens and Wilder wins then he was just better on the night. 1 win cant erase the 2 knockouts and the undertaker like rise in the 12th round of the first fight.
        But you do know? that nobody will care about the other 3 fights, if Wilder blasts Fury out.

Nobody will be saying to themselves 'Oh it is alright, Fury beat Wilder twice before'.

Fans will be devastated, and people on here and in the world of boxing will beat Tyson Fury down.

If they do fight again, the match up will be a tense affair. Fury's fans once again, will be extremely apprehensive.

And rightly so, because if Wilder can get himself back in form. His determination, aggression and power is just not something you can laugh about.

Fury since his most recent retirement, probably is not really doing himself any favors. He is most likely not training as hard anymore, and boozing.

Comment

If wilder had 4 attempts he might ko fury like jmm did Pac but why? If Floyd rematches nel o or pac Floyd might have lost as comfortably as he won 1st fight.But
          But wilder has other fights with josh we'd prefer

Comment

Fury has already beaten him 3 times, we don't need to see a 4th.

Comment

Wilder couldn’t defeat Fury at 70% so it’s safe to say if he did win it’s because Fury was off . Fury has two big stoppages on him for every fight Wilder wins and he would eventually,Fury wins 5 . If Wilder gets knocked out again it’s over for him and he hasn’t fought the hard blunt punchers yet outside Breazeale which is why automatically giving him fantasy fight wins against active guys he hasn’t fought is not plausible .

Comment

Depends in what shape and determination Fury comes in. If it's the same Fury, inactive, not taking Wilder seriously, that showed up in the first fight, no.

If it's an active Fury, who just came off of KO'ing AJ or Usyk, then what that would do is require a 5th fight. Not necessarily that Wilder is better...just that a 5th fight is needed for good measure. Then Wilder would need to beat him again in a 5th fight. And that win in a 5th fight would make Wilder equal to Fury, not better.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  If wilder had 4 attempts he might ko fury like jmm did Pac but why? If Floyd rematches nel o or pac Floyd might have lost as comfortably as he won 1st fight.But
                  But wilder has other fights with josh we'd prefer
                  JMM-Pac were all close fights. Even the 4th fight where JMM won by KO, he looked his worst ever. The 4th fight was the first time Pacquiao actually looked better than JMM. It wasn't a close fight at the time of the KO, imo. I thought, minus the 2nd round KD, Pacquiao was beating Marquez comfortably. And I was rooting for JMM. In the rbr I mentioned how slow and lethargic JMM looked. But in hindsight I guess that was the whole point. Looked technically bad because he just came in looking for the KO this time. I guess he got tired of outboxing Pacquiao and not getting the decision.

Comment

Fury is not going to fight a guy he beat 3 times and destroyed in the last 2. No matter how much blacks hope and dream that Wilder can somehow win, it is not going to happen. Fury would sooner retire than fight a guy he destroyed twice. Wilder would never beat Fury if they fought a 100 times. It will always go down in history that the biggest and baddest black man lost to a white man and no amount of dreaming will change that reality.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKasha View Post
                      would you consider him better than Fury...how do boxing fans rate fighters who had multiple fights. about who is better seems to be based on the last fight right?
                      Wilder is the biggest scam in boxing history. 38 bums in a row, smarten up!

Comment

Working...
                      X