Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG gets ko'd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aint happening,t would be a corner stoppage if anything. Dude has never been so much as wobbled,let alone KO'D.

Comment

I feel if Canelo targets the body he could stop GGG. I didn't like the way GGG was reacting to the body in his last fight.

Comment

I think Canelo might want to make a statement being the final fight and try to go for the KO. While this may give GGG more chances, with his age, I don't think it'll matter. He's not as sharp and won't be able to take advantage of those openings that Canelo will give him. This will be either another UD for Clenelo or he finally gets that stoppage win.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
          I feel if Canelo targets the body he could stop GGG. I didn't like the way GGG was reacting to the body in his last fight.
          In almost 10 years, the only people Canelo has put down to the body are domestic level fighters in Liam Smith and Fielding, and yet before every single fight, people say Canelo is going to stop so and so from a body shot and it never happens. Murata had success to the body because he has a 75in reach and a much higher output than Canelo but I think its effect has been overblown.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
            GGG is slow as hell now. even joe biden could probably dodge some of his shots now
            Yeah, but GGG would catch Biden on the stairs. Biden cant do stairs.
            Madison boxing likes this.

Comment

Agreed GGG didnt look good vs Murata and his age is starting to show. Canelo stops him.

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post
                GGG was getting hit to the body and runner from that other guy (can't remember his name) until the DAZN brass made a ringside call. If he doesn't go down he is going to take the beating off his career. Canelo has to make a statement in this fight.
                I think you are referring to Dereyavchenko, yeah you are right.

Looked like Chenko won that fight clearly. Yeah I think Canelo will definitely give GGG a super hard beating.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
                  Need a cruiserweight power to KO GGG. Canelo's only chance is accumulative punches and stoppage by referee or towel. Not impossible but difficult task. I say Canelo by UD.
                  Well said good point.
                  But Dereyevchenko almost knocked down GGG if it weren't for the ref saving GGG.
                  I think Canelo has the power to make GGG fold, especially 40 year old GGG

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                    fight wont look much different to the others, canelo probs have a bit more success due to golovkin being 40 but the bivol fight showed that canelo hasnt actually improved at all in recent years hes just fought worse opposition. the only interesting thing about this is that canelo may be mentally broke after the bivol fight and walk into something big as he tries to prove a point, but i doubt it, GGG is slow as hell now. even joe biden could probably dodge some of his shots now
                    I mean, the thing here is the idea of Canelo not having improved at all in all these years is quite controversial.

I think Canelo has improved definitely man. I don't think Canelo skill-wise has been stagnant at all.

But yeah, I definitely can see GGG getting KO'd, I honestly hope GGG retires after the loss too. Time to hang the gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
                      Aint happening,t would be a corner stoppage if anything. Dude has never been so much as wobbled,let alone KO'D.
                      Almost went down by Dereyevchenko, but thanks to the ref, he was saved.

I think Canelo KO'ing GGG is quite probable

Comment

Working...
                      X