Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Trilogy Official For September 17, DAZN PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldPal2018 View Post
    As part of his lawsuit against Golden Boy, Canelo said De La Hoya should not have promised Dazn a third GGG fight. Now he decides to fight GGG? How exactly did Golden Boy wrong him?
    Canelo, Hearn, the Reynosos and Dazn are rats. They blocked the Andrade and Dev fights to get canelo out of his contract. Say what you want about the haymon guys, but they’re loyal.

Comment

Might be the last time Golovkin steps inside the ring. I hope he get the win he already deserved from first fight

Comment

If GGG wants it, fine. Pretty tall task for him at 40+ and first fight at 168 pounds against the unified champ there, but good luck to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          I would consider it a duck if he wasn’t actively chasing a unification vs the winner of beterbiev and smith. Why you would go to an unaccomplished nobody like Ramirez as the choice opponent for bivol and push the duck narrative is baffling.
          Arum already threw cold water on the unification fight.

Gilberto Ramirez has been calling him out for a year. It's an easy fight to make, they both fight on DAZN. It's likely more profitable than the unification fight.

Why are his newfound groupies so afraid of Bivol fighting this "nobody"? Should be an easy night, easy money according to the boxing experts here.

Comment

Originally posted by lieutenant View Post
            Arum already threw cold water on the unification fight.

Gilberto Ramirez has been calling him out for a year. It's an easy fight to make, they both fight on DAZN. It's likely more profitable than the unification fight.

Why are his newfound groupies so afraid of Bivol fighting this "nobody"? Should be an easy night, easy money according to the boxing experts here.
            Yup Arum said no unification any time soon.

So it's gotta be Zurdo for Bivol if not Bivol could get stripped.

Comment

It should be Bivol and no one else. Canelo has no heart. A true Mexican would avenge a loss with an immediate rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by OldPal2018 View Post
                As part of his lawsuit against Golden Boy, Canelo said De La Hoya should not have promised Dazn a third GGG fight. Now he decides to fight GGG? How exactly did Golden Boy wrong him?
                Funny you mention that. I remember Canelo absolutely refusing to fight GGG for the third time too. But since Bivol beat him up, he needs a win to rejuvenate his confidence. I hope Golovkin disappoints him.

Comment

I have always liked GGG. Wish he’d skip this one.

He doesn’t appear to be able to knock out Canelo. Not even Bivol could do that, and he pretty much manhandled Canelo. And the Bank of Canelo was even trying to steal that fight! There’s just no way GGG has a decent shot at winning.
                  Last edited by Bro. Steve; 05-24-2022, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post

Yup Arum said no unification any time soon.

So it's gotta be Zurdo for Bivol if not Bivol could get stripped.
                    Zurdo already turned it down once would he again ..

Comment

Mr. Hearn, I think you meant to say "former" P4P King? Should've fought Bivol @ 168! SMH!

Comment

Working...
                      X