Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Trilogy Official For September 17, DAZN PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good move. Everybody knows Canelo doesn't belong at 175. This will still be a tough fight. IMO GGG would still demolish fighters like Plant, BJS, Ryder if he moved up to 168.

​​​​​​Now watch Bivol completely duck Ramirez and his newfound groupies on this forum continuing to defend him.

Comment

There's your mexican warrior that won't revenge a loss

Comment

Big money fight that is simply past its expiration date.

Comment

Its gonna be sad when golovkin gets stopped unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            Alvared is a ducking loser and Golovkin is old and looked shot in his last fight. only idiots will buy this pile of sht
            Who is he ducking?

Comment

I posted this b4 and after the Bivol fight. Bum.

Comment

PBC schills losing their minds right now. PBC about to have another disaster PPV this weekend and Stank about to leave Gayweather. Meanwhile Charla is going to be fighting a leftover of a leftover while hiding from Benavidez.

LMAO!! The sweet taste of those salty tears.

Comment

Originally posted by lieutenant View Post
                  Good move. Everybody knows Canelo doesn't belong at 175. This will still be a tough fight. IMO GGG would still demolish fighters like Plant, BJS, Ryder if he moved up to 168.

​​​​​​Now watch Bivol completely duck Ramirez and his newfound groupies on this forum continuing to defend him.
                  I would consider it a duck if he wasn’t actively chasing a unification vs the winner of beterbiev and smith. Why you would go to an unaccomplished nobody like Ramirez as the choice opponent for bivol and push the duck narrative is baffling.

Comment

As a canelo supporter I'm disappointed with this crap. It's a no win situation for him. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post
                      As a canelo supporter I'm disappointed with this crap. It's a no win situation for him. Pathetic.
                      Any other time I'd be against this fight, but watching Canelo haters and PBC schills lose their sh.it over this is f.ucking hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                      X