Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Trilogy Official For September 17, DAZN PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldPal2018 View Post
    As part of his lawsuit against Golden Boy, Canelo said De La Hoya should not have promised Dazn a third GGG fight. Now he decides to fight GGG? How exactly did Golden Boy wrong him?
    He's fighting GGG on his own terms, after 4 years of hand-selecting whatever opponents he wants, not when Golden Boy wanted him to, when he was at a much higher risk of losing.

Comment

Why God, why?

Comment

This is complete garbage..

GGG looks absolutely aged, this is not a competitive fight at this juncture at all

Comment

As part of his lawsuit against Golden Boy, Canelo said De La Hoya should not have promised Dazn a third GGG fight. Now he decides to fight GGG? How exactly did Golden Boy wrong him?
          They can't "contractually" say someone is going to fight someone, in writing, without going over that detail with the fighter himself, especially when he's your biggest star.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            Alvared is a ducking loser and Golovkin is old and looked shot in his last fight. only idiots will buy this pile of sht
            I will definitely tune in and watch the fight bc im a true boxing fan and this is the best fight to make still looking at all the other fights. GGG didnt look shot at all. he looked like a guy that had a lot of rust in him not fighting for two years

GGG is still in amazing shape for his age and who won again in their fights? oh yeah GGG won while canela lost his fight.

its still awesome canelo is coming back within three months to fight again. he will fight benivedez and charlo next year I dont think he takes the Bivol rematch unless Bivol fight him at 168

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
              Absolutely nothing bad in Canelo having a reset...this should be an all out action fight as the previous two were and also very marketable for dazn, win-win.
              exactly people dont understand **** about boxing and boxing is a business

Comment

Trash fight several years too late. However, it would be perfect karma if ggg was able to roll back the clock somehow and pull this off. It would be extremely damaging to that legacy Canelo loves to bring up.

Comment

Originally posted by maespinoza1990 View Post

exactly people dont understand **** about boxing and boxing is a business
                  Boxing is only a business here when it suits a narrative…
                  What part of the business is being the face of the dirtiest most ped using camp in the sport?

Comment

War golovkin!

Comment

What I remember was Golden Boy Promotions vacated 1 of his belts without him accepting and at that time Canelo was trying to become undisputed at middleweight.

When Canelo was being sued by some promoter down in Florida, numbers came up and showed Golden Boy making a huge profit and Canelo was not aware of this so that also made him resentful.

This is what I remember, some one correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X