Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Trilogy Official For September 17, DAZN PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin's final cash out of his career.
    Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

• Retirement payday for GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonham77 View Post

Wow, relax.
        He's hyping it up. Let him be lol

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

You're the one obsessed with Mexicanitos and Ginger. You want that Mexican jalapeno up your ass you fa.ggot. Sorry I don't roll that way you knob gobbling h0mo.
          We could meet and have a beer and then you can look up and tell me exactly how you feel.

Comment

• Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Do you follow boxing?
            This GGG Fight was already in the New Dazn 3 fight plans before the Canelo loss to Bivol
            Originally, Canelo said he wanted to immediately exercise the rematch clause with Bivol, then he confirmed he will fight Golovkin first.
            eco1 likes this.

Comment

• Ggg! Ggg! Ggg!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonham77 View Post

Wow, relax.
                Sounds like you are bothered by my opinion. Maybe it’s you who needs to calm down.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post

Originally, Canelo said he wanted to immediately exercise the rematch clause with Bivol, then he confirmed he will fight Golovkin first.
                  Facts
                  But You said Canelo was absolutely refusing to fight GGG for the 3rd time
                  #NeverHappened

Comment

• Pointless fight but let’s be honest with boxing it could always be worse. I said it last year that Alvarez needed to stay at 168 and take care of Charlo and Benavidez this year and jump up to 175 next year completely. Him jumping up and down not committing to either weight class just gives excuses for the rest to keep ducking each other and we as fans miss out on good fights yet again. Also I’m not a Golovkin fan but have respect for him as a fighter and I hope he doesn’t get hurt in the third match cause Alvarez is going to tee of on him nonstop like a piņata real Mexican style

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Meh. Waiting on the Bivol rematch.
                      You'll be waiting for that a while, Canelo wants none of another L
                      eco1 and Superbee like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X