Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Trilogy Official For September 17, DAZN PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some folks acting like GGG fight wasnt scheduled prior bivol fight regardless of canelo defeat they have to end trilogy and tbh golovkin did not looked like hes 40 against murata hell he even performed much better than canelo in last outing yes obviously there a gap in levels and weight between murata and bivol but still GGG looked great and far from retirement even if he get beat by ginger at 168 hed still be the champ at 160 so there you go

Comment

wont be surprised if vegas pulls the rug from under canelo and they give GGG the win no matter how close it is . huge bets will be place on roidsmello already a -500 and might go higher.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
        GGG gonna get stopped first time in his career. Its a moneygrab fight.
        He may lose, but GGG ain't getting stopped. Take that to the bank

Comment

A GGG win via knockout would be oh so satisfying.

Comment

Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
            if GGG wins 9 out of 12 rounds he can get a draw
            Yup, pretty much already happened lol

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
              Absolutely nothing bad in Canelo having a reset...this should be an all out action fight as the previous two were and also very marketable for dazn, win-win.
              The previous two were on HBO, that’s how fking long it’s been.

Comment

They both moved along abit since their last fight Im sure it will be another quality fight so Im fine with it, I think it will reveal where Canelo is at after the Bivol loss, on a good win maybe Benavidez early next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post

Why? It was one sided. I had a hard time giving Canelo more than 2 rds
                  I'll take that again.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post

He's fighting GGG on his own terms, after 4 years of hand-selecting whatever opponents he wants, not when Golden Boy wanted him to, when he was at a much higher risk of losing.
                    Bingo!!! Nice Post! He doesn't give a damn about the fans. He said so himself. He said that he only fight for himself and not even for Mexico.

There's nothing stopping him for fighting David Benavidez on Mexican Independence Day!

I've never seen a fighter so protected and afraid of taking on risky opponents who can defeat them as Canelo Alvarez.

Comment

• 6hdk73.jpg

Comment

Working...
                      X