Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: Lack of Action From Dmitry Bivol - I Want Him To Man Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeyDeebo! View Post
    Damn is zurdo actually getting roasted for wanting to fight bivol?really?oh hes mexican...right Lol
    Orrrrrrrr you could just go look at his boxing resume and see why. Nothing to do with race or ethnicity. Zurdo has a nice Schtick. Name drop and subsequently announce some Walmart greeter as his next opponent. Bivol ain’t the only fighter on earth and what’s been the excuse for the other 44 times he’s already stepped into the ring. I enjoy the occasional mismatch, this guys entire career has been a mismatch.
    Charlie Zelenoff and gluvsup like this.

Comment

oh look another bum crawling out of the woodwork that claims they deserve an immediate title shot. they have a huge collection of these bums. him, andrande, charlo and benavidez can all fight each other in a bum tournament, winner gets title shot

thats 4 over hyped done nothing bums by my count, that is enough for a mini tournament of these "but nobody will fight me" crybabies

Comment

Originally posted by Javcar View Post

Mungia is really good idiot
        Bumguia is a world class duck

Comment

Bivol is more man than you, Gilberto.

Comment

Ramirez is an ok fighter but his lack of spark and shtty resume makes him pretty irrelevant kind of like Rey Vargas at 122.

I hope somebody shuts him up cuz dude is boring.

Comment

I don’t think Ramirez is the problem here. I think BoxingScene are addicted to publishing articles with his name in. There’s probably been 100 articles since the WBSS where Ramirez is talking about people he isn’t going to fight

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
                oh look another bum crawling out of the woodwork that claims they deserve an immediate title shot. they have a huge collection of these bums. him, andrande, charlo and benavidez can all fight each other in a bum tournament, winner gets title shot

thats 4 over hyped done nothing bums by my count, that is enough for a mini tournament of these "but nobody will fight me" crybabies
                I pretty much never agree with fa.gs, but yes. Co-signed.

Comment

Bivol will duck and fight Buatsi lol.. it’s very pathetic behavior on his part.

GBP needs to simply quit making any fights with Matchroom.

Comment

What's wrong with Ramirez calling out Bivol? In his defense he has the opportunity to beat the guy who just beat the former Mexican superstar and redeem his country. This could be his rise to stardom.

Bivol is becoming a hero around this forum, no one better look at him the wrong way or else.

Comment

Bivol will be in a protection program until he gets the rematch against Canelo.

Bivol's new bandwagon fans are scared and don't want him to face Ramirez, they know he'd get absolutely battered.

They're already gearing up their excuses, "203 lbs on fight night". "Hasn't fought anyone". Transparent and embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                      X